Brain Damage Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

Dumb film that has no idea what it wants to be.

Dumb film that has no idea what it wants to be.

• Jun 23, 2020

Aylmer fluids fill my room...

Aylmer fluids fill my room...

• Sep 12, 2019

Loved it! It's spellbinding!

Loved it! It's spellbinding!

• Mar 24, 2018

A little talking Penis Monster Sucks Brain From Stupid Idiot Actors Heads Bored me until I Stopped it

• Sep 08, 2017

I didn't have high expectations after being unimpressed with Basket Case but I loved this. I bizarre, funny and sleazy gross out horror with a surprising amount of passion behind the camera.

• Jun 24, 2017

A gory and hilarious addiction allegory. It's probably Henenlotters best. It's just so damn entertaining.

• May 14, 2017

Sleazy addiction allegory horror from Frank Henenlotter - who achieves his usual high standards with a low budget. Vintage 80s.

• Oct 19, 2015

This is an horror comedy with absurd elements and lots of shouting. It is also a metaphor for drug addiction. It is interesting in the beginning but it rapidly loses steam.

• Jun 28, 2015

I actually really liked the idea for this film. Unfortunately, it doesn't go much beyond that. (C)

• Jun 20, 2015

Aside from some creative special effects, this film is pretty dull and poorly acted even for an 80s horror film's standards. I could have sworn that was Shatner as Aylmer the creature. The creature came off best.