Breaker! Breaker! Reviews

• Aug 22, 2017

When Chuck Norris visits a town in the boondocks, all the hicks try to hassle him. Luckily, Chuck Norris can do this thing where he kicks someone while spinning around to do like, an extra hard kick.

• Oct 09, 2016

Norris's first movie in the lead role proves he can kick ass as much as it proves he can't act but thats why we love him. Worth watching though just for the comical fight scene at the end, if only he'd had the classic beard though.

• Mar 18, 2015

An entertainingly bad martial arts film. If all you want out of a film is Chuck Norris kicking ass then look no further than Breaker Breaker.

• Sep 10, 2014

Recommended only for people who think DUKES OF HAZZARD is too intellectual. Chuck Norris' kung fu is no good.

• Apr 23, 2013

No, Chuck. Bad movie. Bad Chuck, bad!

No, Chuck. Bad movie. Bad Chuck, bad!

• Apr 03, 2013

Breaker, Breaker is one of those Chuck Norris movies that was pretty much forgotten, but only rediscovered by fans of bad movies. It has some martial arts action in it, but it's also a mix of Convoy, as well. Personally, I've never been much of a Chuck Norris fan, per se. I like him pretty well, but his movies are usually not all that enjoyable. A few are, but not too many. Even if I was, this wouldn't even be in my top ten. Probably my favorite Chuck Norris movie is Silent Running, but like this movie, it's not quite a Chuck Norris movie. The crew from Riffrax recently did a riffing on it, which is the only way I'd recommend it.

• Oct 27, 2012

Not exactly pedal to floor action as Chuck Norris leads a convoy of truckers to take down a small corrupt town. A product of the cb radio and trucker craze of the late 1970's. This film does not help explain the popularity of the cb subculture.

• Sep 20, 2012

Watching Chuck Norris in action makes me want to kick someones ass.

Watching Chuck Norris in action makes me want to kick someones ass.

• Aug 29, 2012

Not his best, but decent martial arts fight scenes none-the-less.

Not his best, but decent martial arts fight scenes none-the-less.

• Jun 06, 2012

Precedes the pinnacle of Norris' art, "Lone Wolf McQuade," by six years but glimmers of his wooden genius are evident. The kid who plays Chuck's brother is actually quite charming. Highlights include the canned trucker CB dialogue and the - apparently ad-libbing and self-costumed - cast of violent wackos populating the fake desert town/abandoned western movie set where truckers meet their doom. My favorite Chuck Norris punch ever. You'll have to watch and guess which one.