Bridesmaids - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

So boring and stupid
October 17, 2016
Best chick flick ever
September 20, 2016
Much better than I was led to believe - heartfelt and well acted.
½ September 17, 2016
I love it. It's well written, and well performed by actors I always enjoy watching (and, I admit, Rebel Wilson, whose natural repellence is utilised to great effect). Feig handles things admirably, and the Apatow influence is obvious in the more real, human moments, but it's Wiig's show, and she's absolutley fantastic (the scene on the plane contains some of the best comic acting I've seen in ages, and the bridal shower tanty is a wonder to behold). I'm always happy to see Rose Byrne, and she delivers another excellent, understated straight-funny performance. Melissa McCarthy is...memorable (totally in a good way). Great to see COD's profile get another boost - he deserves it.
September 13, 2016
Though it occasionally has some misses with the jokes and characters, Bridesmaids's main lead in Kristen Wiig manages to stay the course and what turns out is actually a pretty good movie.
September 11, 2016
Look deeper than the surface and you'll realize that aside from some clever puns and one insanely funny post-lunch scene at a high-end dress fitter, Bridesmaids has literally nothing new to offer the film world (other than Kristen Wiig, who was indeed as good as the reviews have said). It follows the friend genre formula to its every conventional plot point, and either refuses to delve beneath the characters' exterior problem(s) or hasn't got a clue how. It's moderately funny, but it's equally -- if not more -- contrived.
September 11, 2016
Such a gross movie, made me want to puke! Too many crap jokes, I hated all the characters ! I lost a few IQ points watching this!! This movies didn't deserve 90%, the critics are completely way off!!
September 4, 2016
This movie may be a perfect comedy.
½ September 3, 2016
Me "no". My girlfriend - "fuck no".
September 3, 2016
Surprisingly effective and heartfelt hybrid of female-led relationship comedy with a dark edge and foul-mouthed raunchy farce. But would have benefitted from tighter editing and less indulgent direction.
September 2, 2016
Such a talented cast of woman in a great comedy that everyone who watches it can realte to,Kristen Wiig often steals the show she's hilarious and does things anyone in her place would do, Melissa McCarthy plays one of her best roles in her career,Rose Byrne makes you pass from oh my god she's so nice to i want to punch that bitch in the teeth and Maya Rudolph was perfect in jer role and couldn't have been more in her character than in bridemaides,in the end this movie is funny heart-warming and greatly entertaining
September 1, 2016
A hilarious and refreshing mix of constant laugh out loud moments, genuine characters and an impressive ammount of talent and heart. Bridesmaids hits all the right tropes a comedy/drama should, reminding us what a success a film can become when the stars in it manage to make their enjoyment contagious.
½ August 31, 2016
Poo jokes always get a good laugh. None of the characters are really likeable. There are some good laughs but overall it was a bit underwhelming considering the cast.
August 28, 2016
Not my type of humor.
August 26, 2016
Excellent! Love this film so much it is great thank you flixster :)
August 26, 2016
Bridesmaids takes advantage of its female leads superbly - especially a career-defining performance from Kirsten Wiig- and delivers a few memorable scenes. Other than that, the movie feels a little disjointed, some of the comedy a little over cooked and- unfortunately- it probably thinks it's cleverer than it really is.
Verdict: C
August 21, 2016
this movie sucked so much and it was some parts even disgusting, such as the food poisoning scene. the second worst movie i have ever seen is this piece of crap. rotten tomatoes has horrible taste in movies since they gave this a 90%.
August 19, 2016
I absolutely loved this movie! There were so many true-to-life moments in that film, and it was hilarious. This movie was my introduction to the existence of Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, and Maya Rudolph. They have all gone on to do more great things, and the commercials with Maya Rudolph are hilarious. This film has so many things to offer, lessons to learn, and lots of hilarious moments. thanks!
August 16, 2016
Grande presença da Kristen Wiig que não só atua, mas também tem mão no roteiro escandolasamente engraçado de "Missão Madrinha de Casamento". Não que o restante do elenco não seja bom, pelo contrário, mas Wiig tem claro domínio.