Bridesmaids - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bridesmaids Reviews

April 13, 2018
Follows familiar comedic beats but still doesn't seem funny enough to be worth your time
½ March 16, 2018
This is one of my all time favorite movies! The plot is perfect, the dialogue is hysterical, and the performances are some of the best I've ever seen in a comedy.
½ February 18, 2018
One of the better films to emerge from the Apatow-Feig factory. Kristen Wiig really makes this work, despite a show-stealing Melissa McCarthy and a surprisingly likeable Chris O'Dowd.
½ February 3, 2018
The side of women that no men should ever know about. This film had me LOLing and it's carefree humour that will cheer you up after a bad day
January 30, 2018
Dada la reputación reciente de las cintas de comedia romántica, "Damas en Guerra" se sale completamente de lo ya visto, y nos acarrea con grandes actuaciones, situaciones hilarantes y momentos llenos de sinceridad cinematográfica, a pesar de fallar un poco en el desarrollo.
½ January 30, 2018
This film has hilarious scenes mixed with some tender moments too. Perhaps a little too long but overall an enjoyable rom-com featuring some very funny and memorable scenes. Rating changed from and 8 to a 9 on second viewing. GGN AFI 1001
January 22, 2018
The cast is wonderful and the script is excellent and raucously funny.
½ January 13, 2018
i'm so glad you were free..

Bridesmaids

A smart funny writing filled with semi-comic sequences surprisingly not irrelevant making the audience rooted for the characters; Bridesmaids is a done deal.
½ January 6, 2018
Bridesmaids is a genuine and hilarious comedy that also manages to be poignant at times. You'll be rooting for Annie throughout the movie and all of the actors are perfect for their part. A great movie to watch if you just need a simple and heart warming giggle.
January 3, 2018
Featuring a shiny performance from Kristen Wiig, Bridesmaids is ever so entertaining and better realized than a lot of similar comedies, albeit its showcase of talented female comedians isn't on par with its ultimate generic story arc.
January 1, 2018
Actually this film got me to register here. The amount of vulgarity in it made these women to be disgrace to womanhood. Very ashamed to see that women can get so deep.
December 21, 2017
120831: For months I resisted watching this movie. Everything screamed out bad to me. Every woman I met told me how funny it was. No men though. With that, I finally got around to watching this film because I desperately wanted some laughs. Something modern, something funny. Well, I waited 45 minutes for the laughs but they did come. I found myself laughing quite a bit but it took food poisoning humor. There is some entertainment to be had here. You just have to wait for it. Then you have to go through the seemingly standard serious crap, in this case, the love you moments. No wonder the chicks liked it.
½ November 24, 2017
Hilarious, well acted with good characters (as opposed to many SNL to movie translations)... a bit over the top at some times, though.
November 5, 2017
What a train wreck. It was embarrassing to watch the misfortune's and bad choices made by Kristen Wiig's character, Annie. Her character's relationship with her friend Lillian, Melissa McCarthy's character, the lovable cop, and the other two bridesmaids were by far the best parts about this film. Other than that, it was hard to stomach. Others may like it, but this is not what I'd call a good comedy by any means.
September 26, 2017
Funny as hell, I can't stop watching it over and over. One of my favorites!!!!
September 16, 2017
Take the worst aspects of bad male driven comedies (fart jokes, poorly paced humor and forced dramatic scenes) and add an all female cast. That doesn't make a bad comedy any better. What makes it watchable is a few funny scenes and a few good performances from Rose Byrne and Melissa McCarthy. Other than that, it's a comedy movie that tries way too hard to be a comedy movie.
September 12, 2017
Still one of the best chicks comedy ever written. Bring the sequel please!
September 4, 2017
Went into this movie expecting another chick flick, but boy was I wrong. Don't cast doubt until you realize this is produced by Judd Apatow, the man behind 40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up, and Super Bad. Kristin Wiig makes this movie, but Melissa McCarthy steals many scenes. Not your typical chick flick because this movie includes many gross out scenes that you will be laughing about after you leave the theater. While having a typical plot line of a chick flick, it was very funny throughout. And as a man I'm not ashamed to say I liked it.
August 20, 2017
The best team of comediennes out there. Excellent and hilarious.
August 16, 2017
Really funny comedy for women and for men.