Bridesmaids - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bridesmaids Reviews

January 15, 2017
This could have been a good movie. But it wasn't.
January 11, 2017
Good fun and great seeing women in a gross-out comedy for a change. Wiig is probably the finest female comedy actress working today. Jon Hamm is the balls, one sleazy fucker. The highlights for me was the wedding dress fitting, the flight to Las Vegas and Annie Vs the teenager.
½ December 25, 2016
Disappointing - some funny bits but no way as many as I thought
December 20, 2016
Parece mais um filme muito voltado para o público feminino, mas não! É uma das melhores comédias dessa década que fala sobre mulheres. O toque mágico de Judd Apatow, produtor do filme, é notável, assim como a inteligência do roteiro co-escrito pela protagonista Kristen Wigg -- excelente -- dosando momentos hilários com outros mais reflexivos, onde conhecemos melhor a protagonista. O elenco está em perfeita química e o resultado final, se não busca reinventar a roda, é muito acima da média. Muito bom mesmo!
½ December 13, 2016
55%
It's intermittenntly funny and the cast is good, but the film is overly girlish and silly. For those people who like PG-13 comedies of it's nature, it could be good, otherwise it's just boring.
December 3, 2016
It's just as funny the 111th as it is the first time. Clever, witty and honest, it's one of those movies that you can watch repeatedly and still enjoy. I know every line of script at this point and could quote them on command. You won't be disappointed.
½ November 13, 2016
If you have any intent on watch the movie, let me be clear - watching
it free is still too much to ask for this piece of crap. Get ready for
2h of over exaggerated fart jokes, which seem to be the works of a 10
year old, unfunny dialogue written by morons and a depiction of human
behavior characteristic to the mentally ill.
Don't waste your time watching this movie, better look at paint dry.. On the up-side some of the characters are very well depicted by the actresses and Chris O'Dowd performance of an actual, normal, human being is really refreshing. He was probably the one who drew the long straw, thus wining the only well created character...Bravo!
November 12, 2016
So boring and stupid
October 17, 2016
Best chick flick ever
September 20, 2016
Much better than I was led to believe - heartfelt and well acted.
½ September 17, 2016
I love it. It's well written, and well performed by actors I always enjoy watching (and, I admit, Rebel Wilson, whose natural repellence is utilised to great effect). Feig handles things admirably, and the Apatow influence is obvious in the more real, human moments, but it's Wiig's show, and she's absolutley fantastic (the scene on the plane contains some of the best comic acting I've seen in ages, and the bridal shower tanty is a wonder to behold). I'm always happy to see Rose Byrne, and she delivers another excellent, understated straight-funny performance. Melissa McCarthy is...memorable (totally in a good way). Great to see COD's profile get another boost - he deserves it.
September 13, 2016
Though it occasionally has some misses with the jokes and characters, Bridesmaids's main lead in Kristen Wiig manages to stay the course and what turns out is actually a pretty good movie.
September 11, 2016
Look deeper than the surface and you'll realize that aside from some clever puns and one insanely funny post-lunch scene at a high-end dress fitter, Bridesmaids has literally nothing new to offer the film world (other than Kristen Wiig, who was indeed as good as the reviews have said). It follows the friend genre formula to its every conventional plot point, and either refuses to delve beneath the characters' exterior problem(s) or hasn't got a clue how. It's moderately funny, but it's equally -- if not more -- contrived.
September 11, 2016
Such a gross movie, made me want to puke! Too many crap jokes, I hated all the characters ! I lost a few IQ points watching this!! This movies didn't deserve 90%, the critics are completely way off!!
September 4, 2016
This movie may be a perfect comedy.
½ September 3, 2016
Me "no". My girlfriend - "fuck no".
September 3, 2016
Surprisingly effective and heartfelt hybrid of female-led relationship comedy with a dark edge and foul-mouthed raunchy farce. But would have benefitted from tighter editing and less indulgent direction.
September 2, 2016
Such a talented cast of woman in a great comedy that everyone who watches it can realte to,Kristen Wiig often steals the show she's hilarious and does things anyone in her place would do, Melissa McCarthy plays one of her best roles in her career,Rose Byrne makes you pass from oh my god she's so nice to i want to punch that bitch in the teeth and Maya Rudolph was perfect in jer role and couldn't have been more in her character than in bridemaides,in the end this movie is funny heart-warming and greatly entertaining