Bridge to Terabithia Reviews

• Jun 23, 2020

It is as melodramatic as the book but it is a strong adaptation due to a good cast.

• May 10, 2020

The book will make you emotional, so why shouldn't the movie be. This remake of a movie is better then the original. This is a great story about the imagination and reality. After all growing up and facing the hard facts of life, can be hard. The kids do a great job acting in this movie.

• Apr 23, 2020

A miserable mess of a movie, Bridge to Terabithia is more depressing and unpleasant than doing one's taxes. Too depressing for kids, too boring for adults, Bridge to Terabithia fails to hit the mark on nearly every level.

• Apr 20, 2020

Very interesting and unexpected story. The character development is great. Perfect casting and beautiful performances from Josh Hutcherson, AnnaSophia Robb, Robert Patrick, Zooey Deschanel and Bailee Madison. The costumes, and music are not bad. Beautiful lessons. There is not much fantasy or adventure, but it was traded-off with powerful and emotional story. The visual effects should be improved.

• Mar 31, 2020

This movie GAVE me an imagination, it truly was my childhood movie that kept me creative and made me cry. It was a movie that awoke my adventurous side and made me love the outdoors.

• Mar 07, 2020

An amazing adaptadion of the story

An amazing adaptadion of the story

• Mar 01, 2020

Wow, well this movie was thought-provoking and super-disturbing. Zooey plays a pedophile teacher who calls up students to take them to the big city, individually. The character Leslie has a supposedly good life but when the scene is with her parents it's Brady-Bunch time and the song's lyrics are "nothing is what it seems". Then she's mysteriously and suddenly dead, and her parents almost immediately get the UHaul to skip town. I think it's pretty clear that they were abusing her, and whether accident or intent, murdered her then tossed her corpse into the creek. What other interpretation could there be? And even if my disturbing ideas aren't valid plot-wise, the ending of the movie is very disturbing. It's been set up as a roll from outcasts to imagination helping them, back to reality yet imagination can still help. Yet the final ten minutes is a montage where Jess spends hours toting lumber, batteries for a drill, sawing planks by hand, selecting local tree limbs and vines, to craft a bridge. This should take weeks or months even by the most skilled bridge-makers. The notion that instead via montage this happens in hours is completely ridiculous and I guess if the intent was "look, this bridge was impossibly fastly made, so imagination in this world is actually real" then good job. But if imagination wasn't real then that ending sucked ass. Great acting from everyone. Top stars. I think this is a horror movie though.

• Jan 17, 2020

Beautifully made, emotional, and heartbreaking, Bridge to Terabithia is no Harry Potter knock-off. The marketing did this movie no favors, and stay away from spoilers. Just make sure to keep your tissues close.

• Nov 16, 2019

it's a movie full of emotion, up and down at that

it's a movie full of emotion, up and down at that

• Nov 01, 2019

The best movie for tell how much friendship, love, and imagination worth.

The best movie for tell how much friendship, love, and imagination worth.