Brightburn Reviews

• 12m ago

I really enjoyed the movie, and had a smile on my face the whole time. It's a really fresh movie, and I really like this origin story. I'm so excited for this movie and I wanna see what they do next with this character. Everything is so well condensed into this story and tells you everything you need to know about the characters and doesn't overly explain everything. The element of mystery is what really grabbed my attention, making me wonder what Brandon really is and what he can become. I don't have any gripes with this movie, and I strongly recommend you go see this brilliant twist of the superhero origin story. 5 Stars!

• 13m ago

Reviewing based off an advanced screening. Brightburn is a mediocre movie. The premise is decent, but the plot doesn’t go anywhere after the initial setup and ending is disappointing. Major downside is most of the action scenes are in the trailers and there’s no character development or reason to care about characters.

• 13m ago

A bit slower than expected but great movie!! Hope to see more of these!

A bit slower than expected but great movie!! Hope to see more of these!

• 29m ago

Was a pretty decent movie kinda slow paced at first. Acting was pretty good, personally didn’t like Elizabeth Banks character. Had to lower my rating mainly cause of the story. Wish we got to see more of the stuff from the end credits in the film. SPOILER: Thought it was pointless how Brandon was killing people to keep his secret at the beginning of the film then did a 180 at the end where he went around making his ‘BB’ logo crop circles and flying in cities just killing everything.

• 44m ago

Take the world!!! Great movie some scenes are gruesome and the story makes sense. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

• 46m ago

What a surprise for a horror movie. It was funny, scary, and had a good story! Definitely worth a watch.

• 47m ago

Kept me at the edge of my seat most of the time. Damn good movie!

Kept me at the edge of my seat most of the time. Damn good movie!

• 48m ago

Cool concept, unsettling at times, but thin writing sabotages it's overall impact.

• 49m ago

Brightburn is an interesting and original horror experience that truly gave me chills with its disturbing visuals and equally disturbing plot. It's a movie that gives exactly what it advertised.

• 58m ago

Absolutely great movie! I was looking forward to this movie for a long time and it did not disappoint. Jackson Dunn was phenomenal in his feature film debut, and The Gunn’s crafted a perfect role for him. The visuals on this movie were awesome and it did not lack gore or violence. Such an original idea and they expounded on it by executing it really well. Elizabeth banks also gave a good performance as the concerned mother fearful of what her child is becoming. Brightburn is an icon in my book.