Brother Bear Reviews

• Oct 14, 2019

My absolute favorite Disney movie. One of the last hand-drawn Disney movies, which makes it even better. The McKenzie brothers voicing the moose was an awesome choice. Wonderful soundtrack and a funny movie with a great moral.

• Oct 12, 2019

Favorite childhood Disney Movie, seriously so great and underrated. Makes me cry every time so yeah.

• Sep 24, 2019

Its a great movie with a good story, i like these style of movies of nature and other peoples beliefs

• Sep 22, 2019

Favourite Disney movie

Favourite Disney movie

• Aug 02, 2019

Whoever said this movie had a generic plotting is incorrect. Don't believe the score they gave to it. This has one of the most powerful scenes in animation, pretty close to when Mufasa dies in the lion king. Not only that but has a pretty good soundtrack made by Phil Collins which has a beautiful song written in Inupiaq.

• Jul 20, 2019

The songs are probably the worst out of any disney movie

The songs are probably the worst out of any disney movie

• Jul 11, 2019

Had some problems, but all in all a good movie. My biggest complaint is the ending; Although I know kids love talking animals.

• Jun 28, 2019

As many of the comments say, Brother Bear is one of the most underrated Disney movies there is. I have recently rewatched this movie a couple of times this past week and still holds a special place in my heart. So it's disheartening to see the critics give this movie a rating it does not deserve. Just as a side note, Brother Bear was the second-ranked Disney movie in 2003 that brought in over $250 million worldwide in grosses.

• Jun 18, 2019

My most favorite Disney film to this day

My most favorite Disney film to this day

• Jun 17, 2019

I don’t know why this film got so little credit. It was an amazing film.

I don’t know why this film got so little credit. It was an amazing film.