Buck Benny Rides Again Reviews

• Mar 24, 2015

Sort of a cinematic adaptation of the Jack Benny radio show tied to a slender plot; the hit song was "Say It" but the most enjoyable musical moment is Eddie "Rochester" Anderson and Theresa Harris singing "My! My!"

• Jun 20, 2010

I am still pretty young, but I have heroes way back in the past. One of them is Groucho Marx but I am here to tell you about Jack Benny, and so I will! Jack Benny was a comedian who starred on radio, television and in movies. Sometimes he didn't play himself and sometimes he did. In Buck Benny Rides Again he played himself and he took his gang along for the ride. What happens in this movie is that a girl asks Jack (Benny) if he's a real cowboy. He says that technically he isn't but has some of the attributes of a cowboy. It's a very funny movie and I love it but this movie (and series) will prove to be corny for some and for others to be too old-fashioned.

• Apr 14, 2010

Fun extension of the radio skits done by Jack Benny and company. Story is slight but it is an agreeable time filler.