I Can't Think Straight Reviews

• Jun 15, 2016

well acted it is a nice an funny movie. i really liked it

well acted it is a nice an funny movie. i really liked it

• Feb 18, 2015

I want to be with someone that ten years from now makes my heart jump when I hear her key in the door too

• Sep 30, 2014

Well, rather surprising watch. Movie had a point, good story line, and was worth the watch

• Jul 01, 2014

I Can't Think Straight [UK-India, 2008] Who directed this crap again? Probably the worst ensemble cast I've seen, I need to laugh. 2/10

• Jun 09, 2014

Felt cheesy, with unconvincing acting and a hint of humour

Felt cheesy, with unconvincing acting and a hint of humour

• Mar 09, 2014

A very cheesy Arab/Indian lesbian romantic comedy.

A very cheesy Arab/Indian lesbian romantic comedy.

• Jan 13, 2014

One of my favorites. I love everything, the story, the actresses, the chemistry!

• Sep 06, 2013

I love this movie gives you little bit of hope on romance.

I love this movie gives you little bit of hope on romance.

• Aug 13, 2013

A mediocre-made movie about forbidden love...filled with so many clichés and stereotypes about the Middle Eastern world...