Cardboard Boxer Reviews

• Apr 06, 2018

The ending was awesome. The bum fights part was uncomfortable to watch but everything else was great

• Feb 02, 2018

Great movie, great story line, brilliant cast which bought real life to this movie. Very touching

• Feb 02, 2018

Really good film, dont understand why tbe critics scored it so lowly.

Really good film, dont understand why tbe critics scored it so lowly.

• Jun 18, 2017

Thomas Haden Church is a miracle in this film. I cannot believe people gave this a negative review. Hard? Sure. Painful? Absolutely. And yet... what are we if not compassionate enough to listen, to bear witness and, because we have been educated, to act, and make a change?

• Jun 02, 2017

Cool movie, nice ending, but would have been nice with more character development, why he was on the streets, what happened in his life to land where he did, touching base on some events that lead him down this path?

• Apr 30, 2017

Willie Cardboard is every man. Willie gets to go through hell, look at himself and get to be... at the very end... his own friend... and to go to heaven. See it and look at reflections of life, yours or anyone else who wonders where they might end up.

• Feb 21, 2017

It has a clumsy start, but more than well worth it. I won't admit it to anyone else, but there are a couple of scenes I cry my eyes out. Mr. Church is amazing. Terrance is solid as always.

• Feb 20, 2017

Church was convincing, beginning to end. Real tear jerker.

Church was convincing, beginning to end. Real tear jerker.

• Feb 10, 2017

Thomas Hayden Church is the most under appreciated artists working in Hollywood.

• Jan 31, 2017