Cars 3 Reviews

• 2d ago

//Not sure about how they can switch runners in a run//

//Not sure about how they can switch runners in a run//

• Oct 06, 2019

The best of the Cars trilogy which to be honest is not saying much. Cruz is a much more entertaining sidekick to McQueen than Mater. The fact that Mater is barely in this movie at least proves that Pixar listened to the complaints of Cars 2. 6/10

• Sep 22, 2019

Cars 3 is better than cars 2 but still not as good as cars. Kids will enjoy this movie a lot but for adults the movie is just kind of there. It offers a good story and a lot of action and Hijinx but nothing about the movie was memorable for adults. Animation is OK but nothing you haven’t seen before in the other cars films. It’s ok just exhausting at this point.

• Sep 14, 2019

Cars 3 is really good film. It's a good installment to Cars franchise. The jokes are funny! The animation is amazing! It's much better than Cars 2! And the plot is good.

• Sep 05, 2019

This movie filled me with laughter, tears, emotion and I was satisfied with it. Pixar have done a good job finishing this trilogy

• Aug 31, 2019

A great concept for a Cars Sequel with decent execution, with my main criticism being that it's a bit forgettable. But overall, Cars 3 is a satisfying conclusion to the Cars franchise, even if the twist at the end of the film wasn't executed satisfyingly.

• Aug 20, 2019

Best cars film I ever seen!

Best cars film I ever seen!

• Aug 17, 2019

Terrible Makes no sense

Terrible Makes no sense

• Aug 16, 2019

"Cars 3" is a large improvement on its predecessor, but the film feels extremely unnecessary as well as quite drab for the young children that the franchise appeals too, but as with every Pixar film, it has its moments.

• Aug 15, 2019

My favorite franchise keeps growing and growing! And it keeps getting better and better!