Children of the Damned Reviews

• Mar 24, 2019

IT WAS SO SO.WASNT AS TAUT AS VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED

IT WAS SO SO.WASNT AS TAUT AS VILLAGE OF THE DAMNED

• Jan 30, 2019

I saw this film at the theater after school in 1963. This is one film that holds up fairly well, five decades after its release. The message is as relevant now as it was in the height of the Cold War.

• Nov 09, 2017

the children should've talked more

the children should've talked more

• Oct 28, 2017

Decent enough film - where they all seem to want to share any experience the other has. Not really a children's film. Though I was a bit surprised that Barb Ferris wasn't one of them.

• Oct 16, 2017

Weirdly this sequel to the 1960 effort 'Village of the Damned' is the one that has lived in my memory. I've no idea why because on repeat viewing it's really terrible. What is the plot? The kids go to a church and start zapping everyone whilst the grown-ups argue about which International Embassy to take them to?! Zzzzz...

• Jun 23, 2016

A bit of a confusing sequel, some new eerie kids show up. Are they good? Are they bad? Despite killing everyone in their path who dare to defy them, people still want to be their friends. I can see what message they were putting out. Would you kill something that was not afraid to kill for a better earth, and there's an obvious anti-war message, but still, it's a mess. Oh, and DAMN YOU SCREWDRIVER!!

• Apr 25, 2016

Boring and a waste of time. Even the Village of the Damned remake is better than this.

• Oct 30, 2015

Some interesting cold war ideas but ultimately just boring

Some interesting cold war ideas but ultimately just boring

• Oct 25, 2015

"Why are you doing this?" "We don't know!" Me neither, kid. http://cinetarium.blogspot.com/2015/10/spooktacular-savings-18-19-village-of.html?zx=f854eebb68efa050

• Oct 13, 2015