Christie's Revenge Reviews

• Aug 05, 2017

This was a pretty good movie, I just wish the ending had been a little longer, with more detail.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Mar 12, 2014

Predictable, but not bad.

Predictable, but not bad.

• Aug 12, 2013

Predictable but watchable.

Predictable but watchable.

• Jan 26, 2012

I had no interest in 'Christie's Revenge' until I recently saw it on TV. It was a very good movie with all the personal family issues. And I can say that Danielle Kind's a hottie - she's done a good acting performance here. The 19-year-old Christie Coleman has had a difficult life after her parents divorce. She overheard that her father Richard's successful brother Ray refused to loan Richard money to help him out. Christie, only 16 at the time, was the one to have found her father dead from suicide and vowed revenge on her uncle.

• Aug 02, 2010

En udemærket lille horror flicker (ikke gyser ... HOR-RORRRR lol). Filmen blev bedre og bedre som tingene skred frem, og sluttede faktisk ganske udemærket. Good stuff. Eller udemærket stuff ihvertfald lol

• May 16, 2009

I had no interest in <i>Christie's Revenge</i> until I recently saw it on TV. It was a very good movie with all the personal family issues. And I can say that Danielle Kind's a hottie - she's done a good acting performance here. The 19-year-old Christie Coleman has had a difficult life after her parents divorce. She overheard that her father Richard's successful brother Ray refused to loan Richard money to help him out. Christie, only 16 at the time, was the one to have found her father dead from suicide and vowed revenge on her uncle.

• Apr 01, 2009

ok,good story,2 star.

ok,good story,2 star.

• Sep 27, 2008

Some of the worst acting I've ever seen. The characters were horrible, but the plot was all right I guess. It was entertaining, and the plot twist at the end was fun. Really good to watch late at night, but overall, pretty worthless.

• Sep 16, 2008

at first I thought it was so Lame but it turned out to be good..

at first I thought it was so Lame but it turned out to be good..

• Aug 24, 2008

This movie was decent. I didn't think I was going to like it at first but turned out to be pretty good. Worth renting when there's nothing better to watch.