Christmas Cupid Reviews

• Dec 06, 2018

Although it may appear that this movie is of the highest possible quality, it sucks.

• Nov 22, 2016

Horrible Christmas movie. You would not even know this movie was happening during Christmas time if they hadn't mentioned it a couple of times. The only thing connecting this movie to Christmas was Scrooged theme, which it did a horrible job of conveying. Also - one major thing that I found to be shameful was that this African-American girl had no African-American love intrests. Of all of the guys from her past not one of them was African-american, bi-racial, or any other ethnicity aside from Caucasian. Not even any of her friends were African-American. I find that type of casting to be really sad!

• Jan 01, 2015

Terribly mis-titled film. This is a remake of "Christmas Carol" about a publicist. Utterly unengaging. Ashley Benson however I found as a highlight despite not knowing who she is. Benson plays a dead young starlet that I guess will only be allowed into Heaven if she can save the soul of the main character. Because Benson is highly watchable I'm boosting the score up a star.

• Dec 27, 2014

good movie love it :)

good movie love it :)

• Dec 26, 2014

Great movie! Has a great message! Loved it!

Great movie! Has a great message! Loved it!

• Dec 18, 2014

Lovely Christmas movie with a great message. Great ending.

Lovely Christmas movie with a great message. Great ending.

• Nicki M Super Reviewer
    Dec 13, 2014

Cute, but questionable message. Spoilers ahead............... I don't know that I really liked that a strong young woman who has worked hard and wants a good future for herself is torn down as selfish and shallow. Clearly it's more noble to be poor and want nothing but true love?! That aside, the deathbed scene also had me scratching my head. Okay, so she made some poor decisions in her personal life. That leads to her dying alone. However, it's not specified what she is dying of, except that she is young. This is the wake up call she needs to turn her life around. So she won't die. Okay, someone please explain to me how choosing a different partner keeps you safe from whatever horrible illness struck her down young? Unless it's an std from her unfaithful ex, though implications are, she already slept with him, so even so, if she caught an std, she's already got it at this point.(and, honestly, I don't think that is where they were going anyhow with that, although, we do have a modern day "Scrooge" plot here with a ghost who has genital herpes, so anything is possible!). It's not all bad. Ashley Benson is fine as an alcoholic deceased starlet. I didn't find Christina too convincing, but she's okay, it is only a fluff piece after all. Chad is horrible. Wooden and no chemistry whatsoever. I certainly wouldn't have wanted to pay money to see it, and the plot is old and tired, but it is December, so forgivable to watch a bit of crap this time of year!

• Dec 12, 2014

Kind of a corny adaptation of the Scrooge with a love story. Not very good at all.

• Dec 02, 2014

A cute little christmas tv movie

A cute little christmas tv movie

• Nov 23, 2014

Sloane Spencer is a publicist in Los Angeles, California planning the Snow Angel movie premiere on Christmas day for her client Caitlin Quinn. Unfortunately for Sloane, Caitlin continually seems to find herself involved in press scandals. Sloane is under pressure to make this event perfect so that she is chosen for a promotion to Vice President instead of her ex-boyfriend and co-worker Jason. To help her in her climb to the top, Sloane is dating her boss Andrew, who is also the son of the head of the company. Sloane is so focused on herself and her goals that she often doesn't consider the feelings of those around her, preferring to think only of herself. She makes plans to work all of Christmas Day rather than spend time with her mother, Vivian, or go to the dinner hosted by her friend from college, Jenny, and Jenny's husband, Ed. Jenny and Ed opened a restaurant, but are now in financial trouble. After visiting them at their restaurant, Sloane promises to help them out by giving out gift certificates to their restaurant in her company gift baskets. Out a club that night Caitlin chokes to death on the olive from a martini. Her ghost comes back to haunt Sloane, telling her that her time is running out and she needs to change her ways or pay the price. Caitlin tells Sloane that for the next 3 nights she will be visited by 3 different ghosts at the stroke of midnight and they will give her a chance at redemption. Sloane is shocked and confused when Andrew calls her to tell her that Caitlin has died, not believing that she just talked to a ghost. So, she decides to see the body for herself. At the hospital, Sloane runs into Patrick, her ex-boyfriend from college, who is a doctor at the hospital. Upon seeing Caitlin's body, Sloane is clearly more upset about the implications for the movie premiere than the loss of a young girl. Sloane becomes even more flustered after being visited by Caitlin's ghost again, and seeks consolation from Patrick. The spark between them is still there, and Patrick confronts Sloane about breaking up with him rather than going with him to medical school in Iowa.