Wrath of the Titans - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wrath of the Titans Reviews

October 16, 2016
A film about a dad who gets his ass kicked constantly and his kid looks on worriedly from a distance.
½ September 4, 2016
Visually stunning but rather dull
½ August 28, 2016
Slightly better than Clash of the Titans, but that's not saying much.
August 20, 2016
Amazing effects and decent storyline
August 4, 2016
I honestly thought this was worse than the first one. I wanted to fall asleep during this whole disaster.
½ July 17, 2016
This movie's use of 3D is better...and that right there is about one of the only positive things I can say about this. The action is bland and generic, the characters and dialogue is boring and hoaky. The actors seem uninterested and the film takes its 100 minutes and drags it out. Sam Worthington seems like bored out of his mind. At leat in the movie he sort of tried to act. The final showdown is a forgetful CGI mess. Some scenes were good though. Like the Cyclops scene was cool and also (SPOILER ALERT) The final showdown between Ares and Perseus is pretty bad ass. The plot is so stupid but it's original but still ends up being paper thin. When HUMANS stop praying theto the Gods they lose power which then crumbles these walls that hold a monster called Kronos. So this gives Hades a perfect chance to kidnap Zeus and revive Kronos so him and his nephew Ares (Perseus's brother) can be immortal forever. Yeah stay away from this one it's bland,stupid,boring and all around "god awful".
June 20, 2016
Wrath of the Titans an improvement to Clash of the Titans, but again overflown with way too much CGI, you lose interest in the characters. It was fast paced, for its own good.
½ June 3, 2016
Well for my 500th review I was hoping it would be a 5 star blockbuster but it ended up being Wrath Of The Titans which is good solid sequel that's pretty entertaining in most places but does fall flat in places also, It can be hard doing a sequel to a remake and compared to number one it's pretty even but Wrath is a high 3 and a half stars only because the last 25 was very good and the effects were better which we should expect, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version, Not as bad as I was expecting so catch it when you can if you're a fan of Clash Of The Titans.
½ May 8, 2016
Not much to say here....I suppose some will Love this film , but I was bored and fell asleep and never made it to the end.
April 29, 2016
Much improved from the first installment. Good action and effects. The story builds properly and it feels of a genuine epic. It also jumps into the action from the beginning. It still has its flaws, and the other leads put forth below par acting.

Neeson is finally given better face time. Kebbell did well.
½ April 27, 2016
Insane visuals; some of the best I have ever seen! The acting on the other hand is not that good. You would think that Greek Mythology characters would be more bad ass.
½ March 29, 2016
I thought this movie would be fun and quite stupid, but nope, it's just stupid.
March 18, 2016
It basically a god of war knock off, you'll have better time playing the video game God of war than this emotionless and tired schlock.
March 14, 2016
I enjoyed this for what it was, even if I felt it WAS better than the first one.
January 20, 2016
Pretty good but not as great as the first one
January 15, 2016
Wrath of the Titans is better than the first movie, but it still sucks, even though it can be fun. The characters are weak and so is the story.
½ December 29, 2015
An absolute mess of a film
December 29, 2015
Not engaging and very boring. Skip this movie.
November 4, 2015
I have no idea what this film is about - the only bit of the plot that I picked up with that Hades and Zeus were having another fall out but then decided to make up! Bad bad plot, bad script, action was ok and was a good break from the poor script. Thank goodness it was only just over 90 minutes long.
October 26, 2015
I liked it but wish they had his wife in it and the correct princess... the new 1didnt fit the role imo ....