Wrath of the Titans Reviews

• 3h ago

Continuações ruins e desnecessárias

Continuações ruins e desnecessárias

• Jan 10, 2020

I like mythology. What I don’t like is original stories that go against the great mythologies of human history. Stories that have lasted for 3000 years aren’t going to be improved upon by a few nerds.

• Sep 22, 2019

This does almost nothing to make feel a connection to any character. Some of the action scenes are fun but they are cliche'd.

• Aug 30, 2019

While Wrath of the Titans has better CGI (mostly owing to the fact that it didn't have a rushed 3D conversion), better acting - Bill Nighy as Hephaestus, need I say more? - and has actual Titans in it, the "gotta go fast" pacing, rather tame fight choreography in spite of better editing of the action scenes and plot that's not as riveting as I hoped it would be prevent this sequel from living up to its true potential. Still an improvement over the abysmal first film, nevertheless.

• Jul 16, 2019

esta buena a mi parecer

esta buena a mi parecer

• Jun 25, 2019

Although I didn't like ''Clash of the Titans'' a lot, but It was little enjoyable, and for its sequel "Wrath of the Titans'', it's worse, the movie was boring, less action, fewer creatures and silly character turning. Don't waste your time, you can watch the 1st part ''Clash of the Titans'' only if you like these types of movies.

• Mar 19, 2019

A cliche but acceptable enough CGI action film.

A cliche but acceptable enough CGI action film.

• Dec 30, 2018

This movie is pretty terrible, but I still enjoyed it. I found some of the performances to be quite good, and the CGI still kinda holds up. Both other than that, it's not great.

• Jul 16, 2018

Watching this movie was a terrible waste of life. Best part was when I fell asleep.

• Apr 26, 2018