Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Reviews

November 27, 2016
Not as great as the first one. Felt it was a bit too much..
October 23, 2016
Remember AniMat's Review? I hate this movie too. There's so many food pun (like Watermelephant, a mix version of a watermelon and an elephant) and Chewandswallow become a food island where food animal lives. What the fridge is up with this movie?
October 4, 2016
Might have better creativity, but the animation is worse, and the characters can burn in a fire!
September 18, 2016
I can't describe the garbage that is this movie
September 2, 2016
Not as Tasty As The first Film, But Still Fun
August 4, 2016
im like a big fan of cloudy with a chance of meatballs because of its action scene and it highly memberle animation and disgins
July 25, 2016
Not as good as the original in my opinion
July 5, 2016
I did not like this movie
½ July 2, 2016
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is hilarious and very entertaining. This movie is better than the original Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. This movie has a very good plot. I would very much suggest this movie.
½ June 21, 2016
omg this movie is soooo funny!!!! im in love! this should be more acclaimed than frozen at my sense... the little strawberry.... ~? omg yes! :')
½ June 19, 2016
This movie was not the best but not the worst.
June 12, 2016
Amazing. Watch it even without kids
June 11, 2016
HELL NO!!!!!!! THIS LOOKS GOOD FOR THE ANIMATION, BUT THE JOKES AND CHARACTER ANIMATION AND CHARACTER DESIGNS ARE AWFUL!!!!
June 10, 2016
Uninteresting, predictable and trying way too hard to be different, this sequel completely lost my attention with boring characters and childish plot,
June 4, 2016
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is the second serving on the meatballs franchise. This time we go on an adventure with Flint and his friends to stop the food making machine that he invented because it was turning the food into living things kinda like the food kingdom becomes the animal kingdom.
This was actually a clever and great idea it showed how creative we can be and it was lots of fun after the first 40 minutes. This is fun for the whole family. Suitable for all ages.
A great movie on a cloudy rainy day.
½ May 30, 2016
Just no this is an un wanted sequel and is literally the exact same as the first movie
May 21, 2016
worth the price of admission
May 17, 2016
This sequel doesn't quite live up to the fun natured first film but it does bring back the entire gang, through in some new characters, and manage a few chuckles at the same time.
It's hard to say a story about a machine that creates food animals wasn't as good as it could have been... I mean it is a weird concept to begin with... but that is exactly the case here. While I felt the first film was genuine and cute, this sequel seems a bit forced and scattered at times.
But thanks to some fun creature designs, *spoiler* an evil scientist, and a good (though somewhat conveluted) message, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 still manages to entertain and delight.
May 17, 2016
The story may not be as clever as it was in the first movie, but the movie itself is that much more entertaining and even funnier than before.
March 10, 2016
I hate this app it doesn't even show the movie