Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 Reviews

½ May 9, 2017
The foodimals are incredibly inventive, but this doesn't quite live up to the original. I think it misses Lord & Miller at the helm.
½ May 4, 2017
wow. just wow. this movie was awful the biggest conflict is "taste this soup it's killer" then he thinks he'll kill him. one of the worst mainstream animated movies in resent memory. please don't watch it everything from the animation to the script to the puns to the characters makes me what to die 0%
April 24, 2017
Might have creativity, but the animation is worse, and the characters can burn in a fire!
½ March 30, 2017
its not a bad movie, it was just sorta disappointing. But i still love watching this movie from time to time
½ February 24, 2017
The animation is just weak and very disturbing
February 15, 2017
This movie is alright
February 1, 2017
Not as good as the first that was not as good as the book. Probably worth watching again. The food that Flint Lockwood had come from space went over with the become ALIVE (not a spoiler its clear on the box). Flint gets to work for his childhood hero, who ends up being an as and his girl was right the whole time. A little too close to home.
January 3, 2017
Good, fun, family flick.
December 30, 2016
As good as the first. Great story line. Kids loved it.
½ December 30, 2016
The first movie was better
December 9, 2016
Do they have a full movie of this? my little brother really wants to see it and its not yet showing on any of the movie places or theatres here on where i live :l :(
November 27, 2016
Not as great as the first one. Felt it was a bit too much..
October 23, 2016
Remember AniMat's Review? I hate this movie too. There's so many food pun (like Watermelephant, a mix version of a watermelon and an elephant) and Chewandswallow become a food island where food animal lives. What the fridge is up with this movie?
September 18, 2016
I can't describe the garbage that is this movie
September 2, 2016
Not as Tasty As The first Film, But Still Fun
August 4, 2016
im like a big fan of cloudy with a chance of meatballs because of its action scene and it highly memberle animation and disgins
July 25, 2016
Not as good as the original in my opinion
July 5, 2016
I did not like this movie
½ July 2, 2016
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 is hilarious and very entertaining. This movie is better than the original Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. This movie has a very good plot. I would very much suggest this movie.