Dangal Reviews

• 3d ago

A great movie about women empowerment, dream...

A great movie about women empowerment, dream...

• Feb 14, 2021

Es una de la mejores películas en la historia de la India; la trama es muy buena, las actuaciones son excelentes y la música está bastante bien. ¡TOTALMENTE RECOMENDADA!

• Feb 02, 2021

Tan encantadora como sus personajes y actores, las decisiones que eligen los personajes principales son tan heroicas que parece real en muchas situaciones de la película. El lenguaje visual es excelente que llega a ser parte del dialogo en toda la película, 100% envolvente y recomendado.

• Nov 19, 2020

Too long, too predictable and too slow. After the 161 minutes were over, I didn't hold anything majorly negative about 'Dangal' as it does improve as it goes on. However, the first chunk of this film is yawnful, with the story falling to initially inspire - just a guide on how to be a bad parent, in anything. The ending is also pretty cartoonish, with the broom cupboard stuff. The cast performances are, in fairness, very good. Aamir Khan does great as Mahavir, while Fatima Sana Shaikh (and Zaira Wasim) are impressive as Geeta. Sanya Malhotra (and Suhani Bhatnagar) deserve praise also. With that noted, It isn't really anything all that fresh for Bollywood sport biopics either. It follows similar beats to 2014's 'Mary Kom' and 2015's 'Brothers'... even 2011's 'Patiala House'. For me, this 2016 production just feels so bloated and forced that it hampers the, admittedly noteworthy, hearty narrative. The leads are the only strong points to it in my opinion. It has been very highly received by others, so what do I know? Opinions and all that.

• Aug 02, 2020

One of the best films I’ve seen in a while. Based on a true story and truly touching. Probably the best Indian film of all time.

• Jun 17, 2020

Grows on you. Very good.

Grows on you. Very good.

• Apr 16, 2020

فيلم هندي للمبدع القدير عامر خان، هو قادر دائما على أن يملأ وقت الفيلم بالفن والإبداع وفي نفس الوقت يكون ذا قيمة وطنية وصاحب رسالة، افلام عامر خان لها دور كبير في صياغة الهوية الوطنية للهند من خلال عدة أعمال فنيّة .. وهذا الفيلم بالذات مثّل إضافة كبيرة حول مشكلة "تهميش المرأة" في الهند وخصوصا في الريف، عامر خان صاغ رسالة مفادها "تحرري من الأعراف والتقاليد وتمرّدي على الصورة النمطية .. ولكن تمسكي بتراث بلدك وهويته.". .. عقبالنا.

• Apr 11, 2020

A very impressive and moving story that has a great role in real life It was a movie at the top, and the character was reincarnated with a wonderful and excellent performance. We hope for the best and thank you all 🎥🎥👍👍👍👍👍♥♥♥♥♥📀📀📀📀📀🎞📽🎞📽🎞😢😢😢👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

• Apr 09, 2020

"Dangal" is not my favorite Hindi film of the year for being a mainstream film which is not a masala movie: that is one of it's best things. But it's the best realized 2016 Hindi film because while Aamir Khan delivers an unmistakably technical performance, it's not a film that entirely belongs to him: it belongs to the seasoned filmmaker Nitesh Tiwari, the spetacularly written screenplay, and it's four leading ladies who respectively play the younger and older versions of Geeta and Babita Phogat with disarming sweetness. Has Bollywood finally mastered the art of making great films based on the real-life stories? I don't know. What I do know is that one of the finest of that lot managed to secure it's place in the best films list.

• Jun 30, 2019