The Day After Tomorrow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Day After Tomorrow Reviews

November 18, 2017
increible; ocupar todo el dinero en CGI y actores, y no preocuparse en un guion estable!
½ October 27, 2017
a pretty entertaining movie for the most part, but a lot of things do not work.
½ October 10, 2017
It's visuals are dazzling, but it's script is kind of a hot mess. But, i was dazzled.
½ September 12, 2017
This was awesome!!?????????
½ August 30, 2017
better if u only see it once.
August 17, 2017
end of the world movies are the best. idc
August 9, 2017
One of my absolute favorite films of all time!
August 5, 2017
I've watched it several times now and it has really grown on me. it's a pretty good disaster movie.
July 6, 2017
This movie is more like a parody of all the nature disaster movies of the time. This is why the situations are so over the top and why the effects aren't always the best. It's enjoyable and worth a watch.
½ June 23, 2017
It was an okay movie for 2004. the acting was a bit clunky but the visuals make up for it.
June 16, 2017
Ok first off this is a intense dark with storms and a tornado it seems creepy it all takes place in LA. To me I don't recommend kids watching this and I'm not a fan of this movie
½ June 1, 2017
A fun disaster movie that had good character builing along with the pearl and thrills.
May 4, 2017
A generic disaster movie with a few corny moments. It provides passable suspenseful entertainment, but it's not a must-see. (First and only viewing - 5/26/2016)
April 18, 2017
I love this movie - I have seen it over 378 time. It is one of those movies that if you are into natural disasters and a good cast, you will love it. Most critics focus on the "unrealistic" part of the movie, but if the past is a prediction of the future, then what happened to the dinos of the world - for its time, it drove several controversial topics to light that most people might have missed. (1) political struggle between two boarding countries, Global warming (of course), separated parent racing a teen, teenager trying to be accepted by his peers, wealth vs non wealth, politicians not listening to the facts. Granted, there were several mistakes made and numerous story plots that made no sense, like the wolfs and the whole Frank dropping into the mall. Not sure how that made the movie better other than humans scarifying themselves for family and friends. All and all, i think it was a great movie. It is one of those that I play when I am working from home and just to listen to it. Oh well - To Manchester United.
April 8, 2017
Muy buenos efectos especiales
March 31, 2017
Best Disaster Film ??
½ March 22, 2017
Only good for the special fx
½ March 20, 2017
Just another whatever movie where the main characters make it out OK.
½ March 20, 2017
With no basis in scientific fact but plenty of self-righteous finger pointing, this is simply two hours of politically-correct, fear-mongering propaganda, relentlessly pushing the "manmade climate change" hoax.
March 20, 2017
If it had been set over the time period of a year like 'Deep Impact' was, then it would stand up as slightly more credible. Yet despite being a rather clumsy film, it's one of the few decent disaster movies made in recent years