The Day After Tomorrow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Day After Tomorrow Reviews

½ March 12, 2018
worst movie ever made!
February 27, 2018
the southern states having to evacuate to Mexico and Mexico closing the border, great irony! that earned this movie an additional 2 stars just for that scene.
½ February 16, 2018
Stale acting, mediocre visuals, and unlikable characters completely tear this movie asunder. The movie relies on overused cliches to hold together its remarkably thin storyline, making one-faced characters that are completely unrealistic. Most of the film just drags on, reaching a few high points dominated by tornadoes or tidal waves, that are so badly executed that they leave very little effect on whoever is watching.
½ February 10, 2018
This movie was terrible! The acting was sup par. The writing even worse. I know it's a movie but just so incredibly unrealistic. I know you can't make an accurate movie about the earth returning to the ice age but this was garbage. 2 hours long too. I do not recommend watching no matter how bored you are.
February 4, 2018
Sure it can be stupid but it's a lot of fun and very entertaining.
½ January 13, 2018
see how it's done..

The Day After Tomorrow

It's high on vfx explosion, drama and survival nature but at the end it is just pointless if these are the only thing that a movie is dependent on.
January 12, 2018
Where will You Be The Day after tomorrow is a fun Action Movie I Enjoyed it
½ December 18, 2017
Puntaje Original: 5.5

Por mßs entretenida que resulte ser, sus argumentos cientÝficos son totalmente ridÝculos.
November 18, 2017
increible; ocupar todo el dinero en CGI y actores, y no preocuparse en un guion estable!
½ October 27, 2017
a pretty entertaining movie for the most part, but a lot of things do not work.
½ October 10, 2017
It's visuals are dazzling, but it's script is kind of a hot mess. But, i was dazzled.
½ September 12, 2017
This was awesome!!­???­???­???
½ August 30, 2017
better if u only see it once.
August 17, 2017
end of the world movies are the best. idc
August 9, 2017
One of my absolute favorite films of all time!
August 5, 2017
I've watched it several times now and it has really grown on me. it's a pretty good disaster movie.
July 6, 2017
This movie is more like a parody of all the nature disaster movies of the time. This is why the situations are so over the top and why the effects aren't always the best. It's enjoyable and worth a watch.
½ June 23, 2017
It was an okay movie for 2004. the acting was a bit clunky but the visuals make up for it.
June 16, 2017
Ok first off this is a intense dark with storms and a tornado it seems creepy it all takes place in LA. To me I don't recommend kids watching this and I'm not a fan of this movie
½ June 1, 2017
A fun disaster movie that had good character builing along with the pearl and thrills.