Daylight's End Reviews

• 2d ago

Low budget, bad acting, pointless shooting and annoying sound effects all combine for a zombified bowl of crap-soup

• Nov 15, 2020

Story is standard run of the mill mad max affair, it is enjoyable to watch. Here's where I give it four stars is the tactical training and usage of honourable warriors vs victims vs evil scum. It truly unrivaled when it show's real cqb combat, for you commies there's a legit real spetznaz operator in there and, for Patriots you have one of our operators being a bad guy lol. So in these divisive times we get a movie showing real cqb working together torward a common goal... crushing vampzombies what better purpose to bring us back together than that lol.

• Oct 18, 2020

What it lacks in character arc it makes up for in action thrills. Fun undead movie for genre fans, certainly

• Aug 20, 2020

Basically a feature length zombie shooting gallery.

Basically a feature length zombie shooting gallery.

• Aug 10, 2020

solid zombie action shooter. not much in the way of story and the action is definitely dialed down probably more budgetary though but there is action.

• Jun 14, 2020

I think this is one of the best, most underrated action/horror movies of the past 2 decades! Must see!

• Jun 04, 2020

Nothing new to see on the zombie apocalypse front with this one.

Nothing new to see on the zombie apocalypse front with this one.

• May 03, 2020

Excellent movie. It was captivating and at times I was biting my nails! Interesting zombie movie you'll enjoy.

• Apr 19, 2020

I don't know what it is about films that have shoot-outs where both sides just waste ammo by not hitting any targets. All they do is fire for ages and keep missing each other. My six year old grandson could shoot better than that. And it never ceases to amaze me how fast zombies can run. If they were entered into the Olympics they'd put Usain Bolt to shame. In this film the zombies appear to be multiplying as they're running, loads are being shot down but the numbers aren't declining. It's an okay movie of this genre but nothing like the quality of the 28 ones.

• Mar 28, 2020

This zombie movie is pretty good! It is action-based, with bad CGI, but the choreography is logical and it works well. The cinematography is pretty bad though, with there being a lot more zombies than shown on screen, and it is choppy in a bad way. The characterization is the best part of this film, because the action elements are coupled with Good Tactics, and it is a good addition away from the stupid idiots that cannot swing a club without browning their pants. They kick some butt and know what they're doing, so it is Smart action.. overall. I mean the action is shown with choppy and bad cinematography, but it doesn't make it a bad movie in any way. the story is sensible enough, and even though there is a lot of talking, it isn't pointless and stupid but rather realistically derived and back-and-forth which works. It also didn't use darkness and shadows too well, and it isn't too dark to not see anything; it is a movie after all and we need to see, but it could have been darker for the horror aspects, but with the fast and choppy editing it didn't capture horror at all and rather just great action-sequences. It has some great scenes, and it makes sense which is hard to find in Any zombie movie. It's a good watch, and I highly recommend it!