Dead at 17 Reviews

• Nov 15, 2012

I'm not sure what's worse, the film itself, or the fact that someone actually thought about making it.

• Erin C Super Reviewer
    Mar 30, 2012

Pretty awful. The ringleader of the group (Cody was his character's name in the movie) was really creepy and a terrible actor. That's pretty much all I could focus on. The scenes without him weren't as bad.

• Dec 02, 2011

• Oct 10, 2011

caught the last half, easy enough to catch up since there are about two hundred Lifetime movies/Law and Order eps with roughly the same plot. I'm always waiting for the laundry-huffing scenes.

• Nov 22, 2010

As Canadian movies go, this one isn't too bad at all. I watched it tonight on 'TMN: On Demand', and it's not as horrible as people have been rating it. The storyline is written as well as it can be, and provides a surprising amount of twists and turns. I actually found myself surprised at times, and having a feel for the film. The acting is average, but incredible for such an indie movie. Their actions and dialogue are believable, and is not overly forced. I suggest this film to anyone who is interested in shutting off their brain for an hour and a half, which in my opinion, flies by quite quickly.

• Oct 24, 2010

I've never seen a more pointless movie in my life. haha

I've never seen a more pointless movie in my life. haha

• Sep 11, 2010

• Mar 20, 2010

goodish story but was kinda boring an predictable

goodish story but was kinda boring an predictable

• Mar 07, 2010

the acting is so bad its funny! typical lifetime movie.

the acting is so bad its funny! typical lifetime movie.

• Mar 06, 2010

not too bad. i was rooting for the mom to find out the truth the whole time!! its a good story about going with your gut feeling.