Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Reviews

½ August 20, 2016
My thoughts on Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days are pretty much the same as my thoughts on the first two. They filmmakers did do a good job of combining the third and fourth books. The film is pretty funny. I liked seeing the relationship between Greg and his father, and how problematic it is for them, and when they bond it is very nice. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days is good fun.
½ August 12, 2016
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days is going to be one of those summer movies where they either suck or pass. This one passes.
August 8, 2016
A family-friendly movie especially suitable for slight-puberty kids; though it contains several childish jokes and mostly sets off the goals towards the audience, it`s one of the movies you could enjoy with your friends at a sleepover.
½ July 21, 2016
It is good that they also included Holly into the relationship with Greg which is something missing from the book. Other than that part there is nothing that can really catch my eye and make me remember. Even for the Greg and Holly part I feel like their relationship is not romantic enough. Overall this movie is not bad but not too interesting at the same time though. I feel like the fans of the book series love this more and love to re-watch this. However, for me, I tried re-watching and it feels a bit awkward because the sad moments and love scenes are too straight forward
½ June 26, 2016
love love loved this movie! an exsquizite movie. waatched this movie with my father, we had sum mange and vanilla icecream and watched it. the icecream was good and the movi was gooder, my FAOURITE character wsas rowlet ;)) but rorick wassmoking hot ooh baby!!!!!!11111 this movie is good for all ages i think, braddpitt would have loved it.
½ March 6, 2016
Still fun even if bad
February 3, 2016
They made a third one? Wasn't the first two torture enough?
January 18, 2016
Like the original and the first sequel, this movie fails to be funny and is a huge let down given the source material. Also, using the fourth book for the third movie was a bad idea, it's clear that they had no intention of going anywhere with this series, it was just a cash in on the latest trend.
½ November 24, 2015
I didn't think the first two wimpy kid films were masterpieces I just thought they were fun and entertaining with a few good laughs here and there this one however is extremely awful with no wit or clever writing just juvenile and boring.
November 8, 2015
I don't really know about this....The 1st was pretty good, the 2nd one was alright...but idk about this one. I'm going to have to say no
½ October 16, 2015
when can i watch the movie
½ September 13, 2015
As a sequel it's not a bad effort as there's enough laughs here to enjoy.
September 12, 2015
This movie was pretty good, mixed with some laughs. Not as good as its
Predecessors. I rate this at a 57%
½ August 24, 2015
While not without it's funny moments, Dog days fails to improve it's predecessor's faults or it's sitcom-esque feel that carried throughout.
August 21, 2015
Dog Days is good for a laugh here and there, but no strong storyline or hilarious scenes. It often lets itself drift away from the point, and it is nothing compared to the books.
½ August 14, 2015
This is the best Diary Of A Wimpy Kid film without a doubt. There are more laughs in this than the other two. I was impressed with how well this film was made and the acting remains fantastic as I expected. I like the idea how Zachary Gordon finally makes a love connection with his crush Peyton List while his brother fails a love connection with his crush after wrecking her 16th Birthday Party. I am glad that this film turned out to be good and David Bowers has definitely improved much more than the second one. Great film.
½ August 7, 2015
Just as good as the two that came before it!
July 28, 2015
its good i guess but its stupid at the same time
½ July 27, 2015
For some reason the acting isn't very good. This has to be the last diary of a wimpy kid movie. Please no more.
July 24, 2015
I Enjoyed It, But Not As Much As The Predecessors..They Seemed More Witty & Better Paced. The New Characters In This Third Edition Also Were A Bit Ho-Hum..Bland.