Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days Reviews

July 19, 2017
This movie is awful. It has humor that is 95% Gross and Toilet Humor. And Greg has become very generic.
½ July 16, 2017
Dog Days is just simply the worst Diary of a wimpy kid. It has it's funny scenes, I cannot argue with that. But this film is just a bunch of scenes that are trying to make you laugh, sometimes it worked other times it just left you in silence. This is when they should of changed the cast, because Greg (Zach Gorden) looks way to old to be in Middle School. In the end Dog Days may be worth your while if you a Wimpy Kid fan.
July 2, 2017
perfect summer comedy
June 17, 2017
I would give Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days 1/5 unlike Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul which I gave .5/5 because, at least this entry in the franchise has a couple mildly enjoyable moments.
June 7, 2017
Very well written. Especially for a movie directed towards a preteen audience.
May 26, 2017
Dog Days is a downgrade from the first 2 films (those 2 weren't superior either but still enjoyable), yet Diary of Wimpy Kid 3 is far better than Long Haul.
½ January 10, 2017
A pretty good ending to the series, but still has its issues. However it again is still an entertaining & fun film!
½ January 3, 2017
The third part of the trilogy of Greg Heffley continue to deliver funny moments because of his hilarious cast. (3,5/5)
½ December 19, 2016
The young cast are good, in this entertaining family film.
October 3, 2016
not that much like the book but still a good movie. kinda wish sweetie looked more like the design in the book and that he was in it ml ore
½ August 20, 2016
My thoughts on Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days are pretty much the same as my thoughts on the first two. They filmmakers did do a good job of combining the third and fourth books. The film is pretty funny. I liked seeing the relationship between Greg and his father, and how problematic it is for them, and when they bond it is very nice. Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days is good fun.
½ August 12, 2016
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Dog Days is going to be one of those summer movies where they either suck or pass. This one passes.
August 8, 2016
A family-friendly movie especially suitable for slight-puberty kids; though it contains several childish jokes and mostly sets off the goals towards the audience, it`s one of the movies you could enjoy with your friends at a sleepover.
½ July 21, 2016
It is good that they also included Holly into the relationship with Greg which is something missing from the book. Other than that part there is nothing that can really catch my eye and make me remember. Even for the Greg and Holly part I feel like their relationship is not romantic enough. Overall this movie is not bad but not too interesting at the same time though. I feel like the fans of the book series love this more and love to re-watch this. However, for me, I tried re-watching and it feels a bit awkward because the sad moments and love scenes are too straight forward
½ June 26, 2016
love love loved this movie! an exsquizite movie. waatched this movie with my father, we had sum mange and vanilla icecream and watched it. the icecream was good and the movi was gooder, my FAOURITE character wsas rowlet ;)) but rorick wassmoking hot ooh baby!!!!!!11111 this movie is good for all ages i think, braddpitt would have loved it.
½ March 6, 2016
Still fun even if bad
February 3, 2016
They made a third one? Wasn't the first two torture enough?
January 18, 2016
Like the original and the first sequel, this movie fails to be funny and is a huge let down given the source material. Also, using the fourth book for the third movie was a bad idea, it's clear that they had no intention of going anywhere with this series, it was just a cash in on the latest trend.
November 8, 2015
I don't really know about this....The 1st was pretty good, the 2nd one was alright...but idk about this one. I'm going to have to say no
½ October 16, 2015
when can i watch the movie