Die Hard: With a Vengeance Reviews

• Mar 31, 2021

I like this movie, but it's a mix of ex-machinas, clichè and explosions. The idea of a couple of charismatic guys solving riddles is exiting and fun, plus Jeremy Irons as the villain is perfect. At the end you have a dumb thrilling action movie that you can enjoy and love. Could be better.

• Mar 07, 2021

scar wants some money and it's fantastic

scar wants some money and it's fantastic

• Jan 27, 2021

I see the critics always score great films low because they think they are better than the audience my opinion go see this film been a fan of it for years always worth a watch every few years great fun. Hi action and very funny,

• Jan 27, 2021

Probably just as good, if not slightly better than the first one! Unforgettable and genius chemistry with the legend Samuel L. Jackson, a perfect villainous vibe from Jeremy Irons, and action/humor that never falls flat!

• Jan 24, 2021

Still my fav of the franchise

Still my fav of the franchise

• Jan 08, 2021

Amazing movie! Bruce Willis and Samuel Jackson A+ must watch great add to movie collection 10/10

• Jan 06, 2021

There's no denying the pure entertainment for more than half the film thanks to it's lead stars but then you'll also receive that Hollywood formula which action junkies wouldn't care too much about

• Jan 02, 2021

It may not be original, but Die Hard with a Vengeance is still a very faithful, action packed addition in the franchise, benefiting from its two main leads.

• Dec 27, 2020

Willis and Jackson are hilarious together though the story itself is rather idiotic.

• Dec 26, 2020

Probably the best one of the five. The movie keeps you watching.

Probably the best one of the five. The movie keeps you watching.