Dirty War Reviews

• Mar 01, 2015

Plays like a network movie of the week.....could have used more character development.

• Jul 09, 2013

Just goes to show that you don't need an all-star cast or big budget effects to produce a tense and thrilling film. The story is compelling, worth a rental.

• Jun 19, 2013

(****): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon14.gif[/img]

• Apr 25, 2012

• Nov 21, 2010

Scary and thought provoking.

Scary and thought provoking.

• Nov 10, 2010

This film is not really intended to showcase dramatic, stunning performances but rather to get the viewer to think. It fulfils that aim well. The "what-if" scenario that the film addresses is something we all should consider. If anything the film probably understates the consequences of a radiological attack on a major city. As an emergency worker myself it gave me pause. Scary.

• May 10, 2010

I saw this movie in my class of " HAZWOPER " and i like it.

I saw this movie in my class of " HAZWOPER " and i like it.

• Nov 07, 2009

Starts off slow but builds up. Has the dreariness expected from many british productions. Kind of depressing. Well made story anyway.

• Oct 03, 2009

Excellent, and scary, movie by the BBC/HBO. Takes place in the UK but could be in any FREE country. Not a true story but it could really happen. Good look at what Islamic extremists are capable of doing and are probably planning. Great movie to see especially for those "IT CAN NOT HAPPEN HERE" types.

• Aug 29, 2009

Rather boring and does not push the envelope far enough..the main villians are your basic carbon copy muslims and have no real depth..in fact all the characters seem to be rehashed out of reports on CNN.