Don't Call Me Son (Mãe Só Há Uma) Reviews

• Carlos M Super Reviewer
    Feb 17, 2019

By trying to bring together two poorly-developed ideas without the cohesion necessary for each to work, this inconsistent drama feels only unfocused and frustratingly unclear about what it wants to say, as it even wastes time with a pointless subplot centered on the character's brother.

• Jul 05, 2018

Good evening , dear friends. I have watch this movie using boxxy software . The film is dramatic, but there are some funny moments in it. It was curious to observe the behavior of the characters in the dressing room and in the bowling alley. I even laughed heartily.

• Apr 17, 2017

Más de lo que esperaba. Solo pensar que un día todo lo que es tu vida es mentira, ¿cómo lo tomas, cómo te ajustas y cómo te obligan?

• Mar 11, 2017

Don't call him son (*double meaning).

Don't call him son (*double meaning).

• Oct 23, 2016

Heartfelt, moving and social relevant, Don't Call me Son puts neglected characters into perspective without appealing to controversy due to Anna Muylaert's impressive skills.

• Jul 23, 2016

WOW... que filme maravilhoso!

WOW... que filme maravilhoso!