Down to You Reviews

• Jul 02, 2020

The script is hit or miss but the cast is a blast and make it entertaining.

The script is hit or miss but the cast is a blast and make it entertaining.

• Nov 10, 2019

As a 21 year old, this was relatable. Cried twice. I loved it.

As a 21 year old, this was relatable. Cried twice. I loved it.

• Oct 01, 2019

Bland.. cringy.... lazy

Bland.. cringy.... lazy

• Sep 16, 2019

I literallly think this is the most absolute garbage of an excuse for a film. What the hell were you thinking when making this? That is not ok. How do you treat people like that, that was torture. Do better. Don't watch.

• Jul 28, 2019

Cute romantic comedy

Cute romantic comedy

• Jan 07, 2018

Storyline was awful but I super love Julia Stiles

Storyline was awful but I super love Julia Stiles

• Sep 02, 2017

Not original, and not much done to it to put a different spin on it. I did fall asleep during this, because I was tired, because I was watching it very late, but I think this could have some re-watch value, and get better on each viewing. Not very funny either. Also some really bad things written in that resulted in those parts being poorly performed. It's not Freddie Prinze Jr's best movie, either. But, it's not like, completely awful. I'm not surprised it has a three percent, though, even though if I don't completely agree with it.

• Mar 03, 2017

It wasn't bad. But it wasn't great either. The acting was mostly ok but the dialogues seemed kind of... wrong. One thing that stayed with me is the unusual path the story-telling followed

• Dec 18, 2016

I will always love Freddie and Julia. I grew up watching them and they are amazing actors. I can't believe that this movie got such a low score.

• Jun 03, 2016

This rom-com is replete with sophomoric humor and a cookie cutter plot. However, there is good chemistry between Prinze and Stiles and the unexpected (by me) appearance of Ashton Kutcher making this entertaining enough for me.