El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie Reviews

• 1d ago

It's not the best movie ever,but it is everything I needed it to be.

It's not the best movie ever,but it is everything I needed it to be.

• 4d ago

Wanted to love this movie and I did!!! Want more!

Wanted to love this movie and I did!!! Want more!

• May 01, 2021

Sadly enough, this film did not live up to my expectations. Following the aftermath of Breaking Bad where Walt dies and Jesse is fleeing, we see a look on his life after all of the violence and turmoil to see what he really is as a person under all of the flesh that surrounds him. With it's slow pace and not-so-great acting, 'El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie' is worth your time, just not the praise.

• Apr 28, 2021

the nostalgia BROO great movie!

the nostalgia BROO great movie!

• Apr 23, 2021

If this never existed and the show's final episode remained the last we saw of this story, I don't feel like we'd be missing out on much. https://letterboxd.com/josephtomastik/film/el-camino-a-breaking-bad-movie/

• Apr 21, 2021

I liked the movie. I could have live without this "closure" movie of the BB universe, but it was fun to see Jesse again. It was a great work by all the team to be able to do such a great return to close everything we needed to know. The actors were great and Aaron Paul was, as usual, incredible in the role. It was clearly the same quality that we know about his mother series "Breaking Bad".

• Apr 12, 2021

Jessy really need to speak to a therapist lol

Jessy really need to speak to a therapist lol

• Mar 30, 2021

This movie was owed to Jesse and his story, and it delivered. Definitely watch Breaking Bad before seeing it, as it won't make sense if you haven't seen it before. Jesse has been through so much, and to see his journey to find himself is so cathartic, bringing tears to my eyes. It is a requirement that you watch this movie if you watched Breaking Bad.

• Mar 28, 2021

Great ending to the Jesse story.

Great ending to the Jesse story.

• Mar 26, 2021

Excellent addition to the Breaking Bad universe.

Excellent addition to the Breaking Bad universe.