E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial Reviews

• 2h ago

ae awesome movie its totally fabulous

ae awesome movie its totally fabulous

• 2d ago

An absolute classic that still holds its charm to this day.

An absolute classic that still holds its charm to this day.

• Jun 03, 2019

Steven Spielberg brings us a wonderful story about friendship.

Steven Spielberg brings us a wonderful story about friendship.

• May 16, 2019

Taking an alien sci-fi set of characters to a human environment , interacting with humans and the consequences it can bring, and the excellent balance of Childhood and responsibility makes it a friendly movie masterpiece

• Apr 21, 2019

A good movie, but unfortunately overshadowed by the even better remake Mac and Me.

• Apr 15, 2019

This is my 4K film to play and show. There is almost nothing I don't like about this show. 5 out of 5.

• Apr 14, 2019

One of the best directors of all time undoubtedly created one of the best fantastical and fantastic stories for the cinema, and probably pleased many and who did not like it has a cold and lonely heart to say that ET is not good, as it may not be a of the top 10, but it's fun, cool and to watch with the whole family.

• Apr 06, 2019

One of the best movies ever made on so many levels. The first movie I saw at the cinema back in 1982 at the age of seven.

• Apr 04, 2019

Itâ(TM)s just a perfect family movie. ET not only moves the audience with its heartwarming friendship story but is packed with outstanding visual effects, entertaining performances, an incomparable soundtrack and a story to remember. I was over the moon!

• Apr 03, 2019

Fantastic movie that captures the wonder and innocence of childhood brilliantly.