Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Reviews

• 6h ago

Worth it. Plots a bit messy, Jonny Depp isn't the best for his role. The action, sets, creatures, and special effects are all well done. I think it nods just enough to previous storylines without being a complete fan service. Overall enjoyable and a bit sad.

• 10h ago

It's very interesting and it's final scene woow is amazing

It's very interesting and it's final scene woow is amazing

• 2d ago

Si comincia a sentire una certa stanchezza nella narrazione. Non vi è difficoltà maggiore di quella di saper mettere fine ad un bel viaggio insieme e con la serie Harry Potter si sta correndo questo errore. Prove attoriali superate alla perfezione come quelle di Jude Law e di Eddie Remayne non possono bilanciare un Johnny Depp poco convincente. Un bel caos che abbaglia, nulla più però.

• 2d ago

Not the movie of the year kind of thing but nothing to not experience either, certainly serves as a building block for j.k. Rowling's world of wizards. For someone who is a fan of Harry Potter's wizard universe (which I'm not), this is a must see.

• Nov 12, 2019

I can't say this is a good, quality movie, but as a harry potter fan I don't get the huge wave of disappointment, as I enjoyed it thoroughly. The story is engaging, the cast incredible. I liked it a lot! great set up movie, can't wait for the sequal.

• Nov 07, 2019

Jude Law and Johnny Depp were brilliant additions to this story. The heartbreak of Queenie and Leta's fight for love in such different ways is beautifully brought to life. I can't wait for the next instalment.

• Nov 06, 2019

It's one of the best movies ever. The Harry Potter franchise just keeps getting better and better!

• Nov 06, 2019

one of the most disappointing sequels ever made

one of the most disappointing sequels ever made

• Nov 05, 2019

An overly complicated, boring movie. The characters weren't compelling at all and it wasnt even about fantastic beasts. Newt is pushed to more of a side character and other characters no one cares about take the spot light. Hopefully the third installment won't be dissapointing like this one.

• Nov 05, 2019

A mess of a film that will have even the most hard core of Potter fans struggling to keep up with timelines and lore, and a semi entertaining finale thats to little to late.