Fast Times At Ridgemont High - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Fast Times At Ridgemont High Reviews

½ April 23, 2017
While the plot is fairly straightforward and often times lackluster, Fast Times is saved by stellar chemistry between characters, smooth direction, a clever and often hilarious script, and a near brilliant performance from Sean Penn.
April 14, 2017
So utterly outrageous and edgy that its raunchy humor still manages to get a laugh.
½ April 11, 2017
actually kind of a depressing movie from the girls perspective
April 4, 2017
for me this is the best sean penn movie. He had me rolling on the floor laughing with that pizza scene.
March 17, 2017
A cult classic that has an uneven balance in the drama and comedy it portrays, but is none the less a fun look into 80's teen life.
March 12, 2017
Funny entertaining popcorn film with your friends kind of movie starring Sean penn and a lot of famous people that are famous now not then, man I'm talking like Sean Penn's character what's his face. Their are a lot of disgusting things or scenes in this movie but that's what you'd expect in a high school movie, nudity, it's just fact but now a days it's turning into a cliche.
½ March 4, 2017
A classic fun comedy that people can both take serious and laugh at.
February 14, 2017
Definitely dated at points, but also relevant in others.
½ January 22, 2017
Not particularly funny, nor very raunchy. Not sure what is supposed to be appealing about this one.
½ January 10, 2017
This flick is a little aged but the humour is still there. So many young stars all ready to meet their potential.
½ January 8, 2017
All I need is some tasty waves, a cool buzz, and I'm fine!
January 8, 2017
Almost every cheesy and stereotypical 80s cliche appears in this film but its a good laugh!
November 22, 2016
This was pretty funny all around. Sean Penn is hilarious.
October 7, 2016
Totally awesome movie dude.
September 19, 2016
They don't make teen comedies like this anymore. "Fast Times at Ridgemont High" is almost always funny and never cruel.
August 31, 2016
Watching this now, way ahead of its time is a terrible objective. The humor and intelligence of the 80s is way overdue to a point where it's hardly funny at all. I did enjoy the aesthetic of the period and the music too.
August 7, 2016
Over Hype Comedy Movie
½ August 1, 2016
Great 80's movie that shows real life issues definitely a must watch for any movie buff
Horror Movie Project
½ July 20, 2016
A film that I grew up with and had seen thousands of times. It's an amazing look into teenage life during the nineteen-eighties. It has countless memorable scenes and is one of the most quotable films to date. While it is thoroughly entertaining and it does boast a huge all-star cast, it has this issue of not being able to fall into any one genre. The movie hits a ton of places on the emotional spectrum. However, it isn't too much. The movie finds a good balance and plays it really well.
June 26, 2016
Perhaps this was fresh stuff back in 1982, but these archetypal teens and high school clichés were all over-familiar trash to me.