A Few Good Men Reviews

• Feb 19, 2019

While the film ends on a fairly predictable and overly sentimental note, A Few Good Men offers incredible performances, a white knuckle script, and some of the most intense courtroom drama scenes to date, while also supplying commentary on the men that are hired to serve the country, making this a tense, boisterous, and thoroughly entertaining and engaging film.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best courtroom movie ever made! With the best movie character ever portrayed: Jack Nicholson as Nathan R. Jessep! And the best movie quote ever spoken: "You can't handle the truth!"

• Jan 28, 2019

Beautiful take on the impact of loyalty, as well as a powerful critique of the American justice system.

• Jan 10, 2019

A few good men is one of the best films in my opinion that I have ever seen. This film has one of the greatest scripts that I have ever seen. The dialogue is on point all through out the film. There are some really good characters that fit the role they are given. When your supposed to hate them you do and when your supposed to feel for them you do. The acting is really good and fits with the characters. The story is also a intreging story with some really good ideas. Over all I give it a 9/10 - so close

• Dec 04, 2018

This is one of my favorite moves and likely the one I've viewed the most. Excellent drama all around. Every scene is compelling. All actors top notch. Never did understand why they didn't autopsy Santiago to find out just why he died.

• Nov 16, 2018

This a legitimately flawless film! The film, based on Sorkinâ(TM)s phenomenal screenplay, is a fast-moving, riveting courtroom drama directed beautifully, and acted to perfection across the board. The film stands the test of time and stands alone as one of the best-written films of all time, and maybe one of the best movies in general - a true gem.

• Aug 20, 2018

Perfect. One of the greatest courtroom dramas of all time. Definitely in my Top 20 films in general. Everyone from Cruise to Nicholson to Moore to Pollack to Bacon to Sutherland to all of them! Deliver Aaron Sorkin's words with gusto, chewing every one like it's Wonka's taste ever-lasting gum. Rob Reiner had one hell of a run from Spinal Tap to this. Wow, what a flick.

• Aug 08, 2018

Love this movie-have seen it a few timed & hAve been thorougly entertained everY time. Nicholson & cruise & co. Do not disappoint.

• Jul 21, 2018

'You can't handle the truth'. This film thrives on the incredible performances of Jack Nicholson and Tom Cruise and carries an excellent plot. A classic

• Jul 12, 2018

It feels this film was a classic upon it's release but with the passing of time this feels like it would now be a TV show rather than a motion picture. That being said the acting is top-notch and the writing is also good. I could have personally done with a bit more action or urgency but still an enjoyable watch.