Flight of the Butterflies Reviews

• May 06, 2017

What a wonderful, unbelievable story. A Must See for everybody.

What a wonderful, unbelievable story. A Must See for everybody.

John B Super Reviewer
    Jan 10, 2017

A wonderful documentary that is harmed by its short length. We learn about Fred Urquhart and his attempts to unravel the mystery around his favourite scientific focus.

• Sep 02, 2016

9/2/16 Netflix Simple awesome, gorgeous, fascinating and educational. Wish I had seen it in IMAX. makes me want to do two things, plant milkweed in my backyard and find a place in Texas or Mexico where I can witness this phenomenon in person. What an incredible, moving and beautiful work.

• Oct 25, 2014

It was bad and it made me cry

It was bad and it made me cry

• Mar 02, 2014

There aren't any god movies out. Go see this. It's a beautiful science lesson.

There aren't any god movies out. Go see this. It's a beautiful science lesson.

• Dec 11, 2013

Awesome! This is a must see in 3D

Awesome! This is a must see in 3D

• Nov 18, 2013

real imax is sweet. very nice 3d

real imax is sweet. very nice 3d

• Nov 18, 2013

Butterflies is 3D, it's not the most brilliant thing but it's a little neat.

Butterflies is 3D, it's not the most brilliant thing but it's a little neat.

• Aug 03, 2013

Actually very impressed. A wonderful story, very educational and a beauty that must been seen. Find out the amazing journey of the monarch butterfly, and the painstaking journey of the person that discovered what an amazing journey it is.

• Jun 18, 2013

FOTB used very gimmicky 3D to place the viewer among the butterflies. It is a solid documentary and a really neat viewing experience, so long as one isn't swatting CGI bugs out of one's face.