Flirt Reviews

April 5, 2014
Not my favourite Hal Hartley, but interesting.
June 17, 2008
Another Hal Hartley gem.
September 8, 2014
Gave it another look for the first time since the VHS days and I have to say that I still dig Hartley's deadpan characters quite a bit, even if it all does feel very much like a production and not anything one would naturally encounter out there in the real world.

Worth a look, examining the death of a relationship from three different perspectives, genders and sexualities.

Rental!
July 17, 2011
Essentially a short movie told 3 times, set in different countries. The English version is great, a Hal Hartley classic. Unfortunately the "foreign" versions of the story were kind of lost on me, especially the Japanese one.
½ January 13, 2015
Hal Hartley's experimental anthology film (which is essentially the same story retold three times with different characters and locations) is a film that succeeds through clever parallels and a histrionic sense, although it's more curious than resounding.
September 30, 2012
Me quedo con la primera historia, bastante notable. Despues, me quede algo frio esperando mas, no es tan gozosa de ver como prometia pero una propuesta que merece la pena tener en cuenta.