For a Few Dollars More (Per Qualche Dollaro in Più) Reviews

• May 26, 2019

enjoyable spaghetti western with a great cast and a few twists in the story to keep it entertaining

• May 25, 2019

Great and underrated score

Great and underrated score

• Mar 06, 2019

This movie is very good! Its a bit slow paced but its still a very good and enjoyable movie.

• Feb 08, 2019

My personal favorite in Sergio Leone's trilogy. Fantastic filmmaking, dialogue, Eastwood and Van Cleef make an excellent duo, the villain is scary and memorable, and classic western shootouts. Watch it!

• Jan 22, 2019

My personal favorite of Sergio Leone's western trilogy. The heroes are engaging, the villain is intense, the story is more personal for its leads, and of course great western style shootouts!

• Jan 12, 2019

Having recently watched "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" I was curious to check out more entries in this trilogy. I think "For a Few Dollars More" has some things that make these classic Westerns worth checking out. The first is just how fun Clint Eastwood's character is in the movie and the second is just how good the score sounds. While I didn't quite like this movie as much as the one after it in the series, I thought it was solid and think fans of Westerns will appreciate it. The movie is okay overall but it builds up to a very well-made finale.

• Jan 09, 2019

Fir A few more dollars. Great acting from both Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef. The style great like the first one. The characters are written well acted well, and over all executed brilliantly. The action is filmed very well and has some of the best duels in films yet. The music connducted by Ennio Morricone is amazing and fits with all the fights and the rest of the movie. Over all I give it a 8/10

• Dec 30, 2018

Sergio Leone's masterpiece direction with that masterpiece score from Ennio Morricone... Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef and Gian Maria Volontè... This is Legend for 6 stars.

• Dec 03, 2018

The middle film in the unofficial Man with no name films For a few dollars more is a fantastic chapter with certain shlock elements which seem dated. Eastwood returns as the bounty hunter as does a new dude played awesomely by the great Lee Wan Cleef. He is so good that you almost start believing he is cooler than Clint. Both meet one another and together they pursue the bandit El Indio and his henchmen who are planning a raid on the biggest bank in the region. El Indio is played by the great Gian Marie Volonte, who if you ask me should be equally well known and beloved as Le Cleef or Eastwood. It is a shame that such a great performance is not measured in the same words as the more popular ones. He was amazing as the middle brother Rojos Ramon in the previous film and just as devilish in this. The cinematography and look are fantastic- old film stock shot in hot, humid rocks. In a western the location is perhaps as important as the theme and Leone's films exemplify this. Unmissable film.(One of the greatest middle films of all time).

• Dec 02, 2018

How many films are still talked about , whistled , loved than eastwood with his only , man with a name western classic. Manko if u missed it.