Forever My Girl Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

A little unrealistic, but cute.

A little unrealistic, but cute.

• Jul 23, 2019

TheReelness.com: Saddled by an unlikable male lead character and a wishy-washy female lead character, this countryfied Nicholas Sparks knockoff panders to fans of Lifetime and Hallmark Channel dreck with a story that should be the definition of how NOT to have a relationship. C-

• Jul 22, 2019

This movie sucks balls. Dad hates son, gf hates son, it’s total BS.

This movie sucks balls. Dad hates son, gf hates son, it’s total BS.

• Jul 12, 2019

I was unimpressed and disappointed. Usually I'm a sucker for sappy romance, but this was lacking so many crucial pieces that make every cheesy romance movie great. Forget the fact that Josie almost instantaneously forgives her sorry excuse of an ex fiancé for leaving them, but then you add in bad acting and a pathetic plot and it's just too much to bare. I also saw that this made a list of top movies to make you cry and I have to say there was nothing worth crying over. You will have little to no investment in the story and you're sympathy for the main character will be dead before you get ten minutes in.

• Jun 05, 2019

It's all the things you might like about a Hallmark movie with a country soundtrack.

• Jun 02, 2019

why is this movie so underrated??this is sooooo good

why is this movie so underrated??this is sooooo good

• Apr 30, 2019

Horrible, horrible movie. Music is terrible but I'm not a fan of country so... but besides the music part this movie is terrible.

• Apr 27, 2019

Cute and romantic movie. Kind of predictable but overall a good watch once. Not a watch over and over again movie

• Apr 20, 2019

this movie, was the best movie i have ever seen, besides sweet home alabama, an all-time favourite! I fell in love with this movie so much and spent majority of my time crying whilst watching (mainly from happiness tears) might i say. The plot was such a touching one, which made me smile all the way through. It might not be amovie for everyone, but if your like me, love contry music and all sappy romances with a little bit of sass and sadness this movie is for you. An absolute tear jerker. The music throughout the movie and the sweet country town and loving people throughout the movie related to me so much. Each characters relationship was portrayed so well. Im a sucker for a sweet country boy and boy oh boy. I know i have said it a million times but this is the best movie ever and made me sooo happy it is indescribable i loved it. Having only just seeing it for the first time about five minutes ago, it has gone up to the top of my movie lists and i know for a fact ill be watching it many more times to come. Sad to see their were so many bad reviews :(

• Apr 13, 2019

I wasn't 100% sure about it when I watched the trailer, but I liked it. The storyline is very cheesy and cliche, but that's how I like my romantic movies. I did feel like the romance got a bit "lost" between the father-daughter reunion. Abby Ryder Fortson is such a cute kid but as Billy, she was a bit much. Sometimes so much that all you really remember at the end are her parts. So I would've liked it if they made the other actors stand out a bit more. It's nothing special but it is a fun/romantic/feel good watch. If you're into the romantic and a bit cliche movies, I would reallt recommend this.