G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

This film was a mess start to finish.

This film was a mess start to finish.

• Aug 17, 2019

G I joe is a surprisingly satisfying action thriller.

G I joe is a surprisingly satisfying action thriller.

• Jul 30, 2019

This movie was so damn retarded, had no story what so ever it was just an excuse to see some random lady in a bikini Hollywood you've done it again this is the worst movie I have ever seen

• Jul 25, 2019

I was never really bored. But i was only sightly entertained

I was never really bored. But i was only sightly entertained

• Feb 12, 2019

Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow are pretty cool, in fact the general look of the film is good looking. But then the characters start talking, and the story keeps going and it's never enough to keep you engaged, or entertained.

• Jan 13, 2019

G.I. JOE: THE RISE OF COBRA had the potential to become an engaging action flick, but its ridiculous premise and its childish elements make this movie a bit too dumb for adults.

• Nov 08, 2018

Just another boring movie based on an 80's cartoon

Just another boring movie based on an 80's cartoon

• Oct 30, 2018

Tremendous Actions, Vfx,Cast,Story, Stunts everything is Tremendous... Best Regards

• Sep 14, 2018

Good fun action film.

Good fun action film.

• Sep 13, 2018

Good fun comic action film. Copies Star Wars relentlessly.

Good fun comic action film. Copies Star Wars relentlessly.