Godsend Reviews

• Jan 16, 2020

All the critics that talk shit about every movie are a bunch off idiots this movie was good critics are like walking turds with legs they all suck at life

• Jan 05, 2020

Gave it a 2 star because it started well but towards the end it was kind of forced.

• Aug 23, 2019

Although I will admit I enjoyed most of this film, I can't get over the fact that they didn't just turn this into a horror film. Could of done way better if they doubled down and went with an R-rating

• Feb 10, 2019

This movie is absolute trash. Period, dot. I can’t remember any of it at this point other than the fact that it is one of the most hated and worst movies I’ve seen in my 33 years on this planet. Don’t waste your time.

• Dec 23, 2018

This is a pretty bad film. Is it supposed to be a thriller a horror? no idea, but i do know its bad. The plot is pretty dumb, it just feels a bit of a mess.

• Jul 29, 2018

The movie story is sci-fi, so if you like that type of movie you should like i. What I enjoyed was the awesome talent of Greg Kinnear. I would watch anything he is in, same with So Niro. Rebecca Romin did a very good job too..

• Jun 29, 2016

As rotten as they come.

As rotten as they come.

• May 13, 2016

Damn, this film is so poorly made. The editing doesn't even make sense. Unless I missed something (I couldn't be bothered to go back and check), De Niro's character kills (or nearly so) Greg Kinnear's character and leaves him incapacitated in a burning church. Shortly thereafter, Kinnear's character arrives home - fine. That's one hour, 45 minutes I can never get back.

• Feb 15, 2016

A bad attempt at a movie that could have been really good... Parents raising the clone of their son after his tragic death at the age of 8. Said clone starts exhibiting strange behavior after he reaches the age of death. Unfortunately not even Rober DiNero could save this steamy pile of shit from being 1.5 stars. Felt a lot like a bad science version of Pet Sematary. Dont waste your time.

• Nov 09, 2015