Godzilla Reviews

• 13h ago

Está es la película de Godzilla que debimos tener hace años en América! Un gran respeto a este ícono

• 20h ago

the movie did great with Godzilla but most of the things are bad especially the screen time with Godzilla

• Dec 07, 2019

I don't like that a 6/10 is defined as "It passed the time" on this site. I think this move was above average. The mere glimpses we get of Godzilla for most of the runtime are great for building up suspense.

• Dec 02, 2019

More Godzilla and fleshed out characters would make this epic monster flick more epic.

• Nov 17, 2019

Boring at parts, and slow paced, but satisfying.

Boring at parts, and slow paced, but satisfying.

• Nov 05, 2019

Big, thrilling and okay characters Godzilla sets up the monster-verse, while failing in giving a intreating story.

• Oct 18, 2019

Godzilla wasn't shown very often, and the battle in San Francisco was too dark to see what's going on.

• Oct 15, 2019

To lil monster action and a human story that fails to really connect. Feels like a drama with some background disaster scenes

• Oct 05, 2019

A flawed movie? Absolutely. Could have used some more monster action. But is still a good movie thanks to the smart directing by Gareth Edwards and the great soundtrack by the very talented Alexandre Desplat. Slow start and admittedly middle as well, but a solid third act for the most part. 7/10

• Oct 05, 2019

During the second half of the movie, I just couldn't wait for it to finish. This is a very bad reboot, in my opinion. Although this revival of the iconic Japanese monster delivers some very good-looking, blockbuster CGI, the characters are too thinly written, and the flick just becomes tedious and boring after a while. They should've maybe shortened the time. It stays faithful to the original source material, all while being a highly Americanized version and adapted for its time. But honestly, this is far from the best reboot I've ever seen, and I think that you'd could ignore this one.