Reviews

• Sep 29, 2021

I just love mob movies.

I just love mob movies.

• Sep 26, 2021

Messed up but I kind of really liked this movie lol it’s a fun fantasy gangster movie, heavy emphasis on fantasy

• Aug 05, 2021

Fantastic Performance for John Travolta. American Gangster meets The Godfather

Fantastic Performance for John Travolta. American Gangster meets The Godfather

• Mar 17, 2021

Amazing score, memorable performance and inspirational story. Certified cinema

Amazing score, memorable performance and inspirational story. Certified cinema

• Mar 06, 2021

I actually just watched this movie for free and I think I want my money back!!!! What the hell was that nonsense????

• Jan 21, 2021

This movie SUCKED! I love a mafia movie but... What the hell is this?!?!? Thankfully it was free on prime otherwise I'd be demanding a refund. Sadly I can't reclaim my time for this movie. Miscast here, miscast there, everywhere a miscast!!! I didn't think a movie could be that bad.. well I stand corrected! It IS that bad.

• Jan 17, 2021

Gotti lacks narrative coherence and is simply a glut of images already seen in other films about great leaders of the mafia.

• Jan 13, 2021

More people died of cancer than by the hand of the actual mob in this movie.

More people died of cancer than by the hand of the actual mob in this movie.

• Jan 05, 2021

Hate watch it once, it's kinda funny.

Hate watch it once, it's kinda funny.