Gotti Reviews

• Aug 19, 2020

Best fucking movie of all time. John "fuck" Travolta is the greatest actor of our generation. He's like playing flight simulator for 9 hours straight. All movie he produced massive dp, a walking nuke some would say. Gotti proves John Travolta has a huge dick

• Aug 14, 2020

I liked watching John Travolta and Kelly Preston acting. The story line and premise were terrible. Hotti was a terrible human being, yet this movie made him out to ve some hero and wonderful guy. True story? One sided maybe. Depth of analysis was weak. It feels Iikee organized crime or some close to Gotti paid big money to tell the story in their own version and the actors and director were just too happy to take the money for a terrible retelling of events.

• Aug 08, 2020

Is he an actor? No! He should be doing commercials for cat food!

Is he an actor? No! He should be doing commercials for cat food!

• Aug 06, 2020

I enjoyed this movie. Not a classic.. but informative and exciting for the most part. A must watch for mob movie fans. John Travolta does a great job.

• Jul 22, 2020

I just watched "Gotti" it was hands down the worst mob movie since Black Mass. I wish I could I unwatch that shit and erase it from my brain completely. Unless you are a sadomasochist don't waste your time. If you are a sadomasochist and enjoy inflicting torturous pain on yourself then by all means watch away, this is perfect for that.

• Jul 21, 2020

Ahead of its time. I had a boner the whole time for John and his huge bulge.

Ahead of its time. I had a boner the whole time for John and his huge bulge.

• Jul 14, 2020

What's to like? It's a terrible telling of the story of a terrible power-hungry mobster. It's also a terribly sad ending to the career and, yesterday, the life of Kelly Preston.

• Jul 07, 2020

Best movie ever(ever, ever).

Best movie ever(ever, ever).

• Jun 12, 2020

Nope,this movie is so generic and laughable. Go watch The Irishman,Godfather or Casino because they're better than this abomination.

• Jun 11, 2020

This film is awful to go into detail is a waste of time the soundtrack is terrible Travolta plays the character shockingly badly to the point of hilarity with the same stupid wooden expression on his face the entire film. It is a love letter to a mass murderer that gives his character no depth at all. Sometimes people say its so bad you should watch it not this time this is bad to the point where you wander how they even released it after they saw it. The film that was supposed to be Travolta's triumphant return unfortunately signals the end of his career as an A-List draw at the box office