Great Balls of Fire Reviews

• Jul 18, 2017

This is the best movie I have ever seen it's super entertaining and it captures Jerrys life perfectly

• Apr 18, 2015

You'll either like or hate Quaid's over the top Lewis but you can easily see he had fun doing it.

• Mar 04, 2015

love love love this movie

love love love this movie

• Jan 01, 2015

Movie was decent but I found Quaids performance to be overacting in a way. Yes Jerry Lee Lewis was a wild sick individual but in a way I could tell he was acting. I did like the movie in that I learned more about his life but overall it was just ordinary and average.

• Jul 22, 2014

Quaid is perfect in the lead role, but Great Balls of Fire is held back by poor writing and directing, resulting in a very mediocre movie.

• Dec 14, 2013

Although Dennis Quaid does a good job the story ultimately boils down to white guy plays black music and gets famous then looses it all by marrying his 13 year old cousin.

• Dec 13, 2013

The history from your Early life time dear Iconic Jerry lee lewis!

The history from your Early life time dear Iconic Jerry lee lewis!

• Dec 04, 2013

not a bad film.. hard to take his love affair with his 13 yr old 2nd cousin but quite enjoyable fun film Dennis Quaid does a pretty convincing Jerry

• May 07, 2013

While lacking any real substance Dennis' Quaid's fully committed performance holds this glossy somewhat bland bio pic together

• Apr 21, 2013