Halloween - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

best movie of the year
September 16, 2018
Definitely a 10/10 !!!!
September 13, 2018
Potentially the best Halloween sequel and maybe the best movie since the Original based on what I see from fellows fans. I can't wait!
September 13, 2018
LAURIE STRODE IS BACK!!! AND SHE IS READY THIS TIME.
September 13, 2018
I'M SUCH A BIG FAN AND I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE THIS MOVIE. I CAN'T WAIT!
SO FREAKING EXCITED TO SEE THIS MOVIE WHEN IT COMES OUT IN OCTOBER
Amazing movie 10/10 stars
September 12, 2018
This movie looks like a very good sequel to the original. The originial was the only good one while the second was okay but the others after that have all been terrible. This one looks like it can get the series back on track.
September 12, 2018
Returning to the simplicity and 'random act of violence' backdrop of the original film is the most clever (and only other) way that this franchise can go. It is coming off as a high budget fan film and I'm all in!!!
September 11, 2018
Will Hollywood ever have an original idea
September 11, 2018
its great getting one good halloween film happy it wasent bad
September 11, 2018
I've never been this excited to see a horror movie in my life !! This seems like a brilliantly crafted movie. It's been 39 years in the making but at long last, all horror buffs have something to feast on. Smart, suspenseful and above all scary as hell. A must see for every thrill seeker out there! A perfect tribute to the original and the start of perhaps a renewal of this franchise! A+
September 10, 2018
This movie hasn't great potiental for being than all the others.
September 10, 2018
This movie looks intense, faithful to the original and more
ĦĦMuero por verla!! <3
September 10, 2018
The trailer is fantastic. I love that it has the two original from 1978 returning. They are Jamie Lee Curtis and I forgot the name of the person that played Michael Myers in '78. A must see movie
September 10, 2018
Can't wait to see what David Gordan Green has to bring to the table with the lastest installment in the halloween franchise!!!
September 9, 2018
Gonna be the best movie of 2018!
September 9, 2018
Absolutely amazing... can't wait for many many many more sequels to come long live Michael Myers..yay !!!