Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers Reviews

• Apr 24, 2019

honestly, what the fuck did i just watch? What was this? The myers house, what? Why does it look like a gothic mansion? And what the fuck did they do with that mask!

• Feb 22, 2019

Gets a lot of hate but it's not THAT bad

Gets a lot of hate but it's not THAT bad

• Feb 19, 2019

This one isn't good. Michael Myers's mask is weird and the teenagers in this movie suck. Especially Tina. They kill off the second best character in this movie. They make dr. Loomis a weirdo in this one, they make Jamie on mute for some reason, and the dumb cops aren't funny at all. All in all this movie is pretty mediocre. It's not good but not as bad as the sequel the curse of Michael Myers.

• Jan 14, 2019

This fifth film in the franchise is where the series seems to loose its "grounded in reality" tone and fall into the more supernatural storyline that doesn't seem to find its way. Michael Myers is not as the Boogeyman in this film as much as I hate the say it, the Boogeyman just looses his creepiness and becomes the laughable stalker-ish villain than we once knew him. The annoyance of a centric character and the terrible execution of there character is also unwatchable and kinda "please die" comes to mind when they show up. The pros of this film are obvious to one when they view the film but there isn't much this film can offer apart from Sam Loomis and some well-made cinematography in the death scenes. No compelling cinematography at times, which becomes pointless when they reintroduce The Myers House in an almost criminal way. There are hardly any cool characters. H5 ruins the root of the Boogeyman and makes it look like a silly joke, but it does deliver 1 or 2 pros

• Jan 01, 2019

Strengths: Donald pleasance is still good and michaels mask was fixed, jamies story is continued "well" Weaknesses:kills are still pretty bad, michael in a car is very stupid, boring in many parts but most importantly Cult of Thorn is not continued!!! They barely show uo in this and the sequel. Sad, it could have been cool.

• Dec 25, 2018

Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers is another uninspired Halloween sequel which is certainly fun in its own cheesy and silly way, but some plot points simply did not work and the kills were shot in an uninspired way leading to a lack of scares. The characters are also mostly disposable. Danielle Harris is actually fine in her role, but I don't know what happened with Donald Pleasence here as he chewed scenery like crazy and was burdened with such over-the-top dialogue which was ridiculous to witness.

• Dec 08, 2018

I like this entry in the franchise I like the whole cult of thrones idea

I like this entry in the franchise I like the whole cult of thrones idea

• Dec 03, 2018

One of the worst horror movies of all time

One of the worst horror movies of all time

• Nov 16, 2018

it sadly turns the twist ending to something horrible and the movie is just plain boring

• Nov 12, 2018

Not as bad as the rating! Donald Pleasance need I saw more?

Not as bad as the rating! Donald Pleasance need I saw more?