Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1 Reviews

• Jun 09, 2019

Slow paced but exciting and intense. Deathly Hallows part 1 is just like the book and is in my opinion better than part 2.

• May 27, 2019

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows-Part 1 could seem just like an excuse to make more money, but director David Yates proves skeptics wrong with the best Harry Potter film yet.

• May 11, 2019

emotionally connected, i can taste the desperation and feel on edge not knowing what is going to happen next. It doesn't have a lot of action but instead offers content that feels more human. Dark.

• Apr 20, 2019

Being part 1 of the two movies made for the last Harry Potter book, it's all the suspense the fans need! As the series starts to come to a close, Voldemort, also knows as, "The One Who Shall Not Be Named", comes closer and closer to defeat. With the tension building up, Harry Potter and all his friends are teaming up to fight the final battle which we all love. It's beautifully filmed, has amazing visuals and performances from the whole cast as the Harry Potter films usually do, and is definitely very emotionally satisfying.

• Apr 16, 2019

• Mar 18, 2019

Its kinda of a Horror movie

Its kinda of a Horror movie

• Mar 10, 2019

This is not a bad movie by any means. However, this movie feels longer than it needs to be and is in my opinion definitely a movie for Harry Potter fans, not for the average viewers. 3.5/5

• Mar 09, 2019

Nice set up for the final film, believe it was cut at the correct timestamp. Only wish they had split other books this way, Goblet of Fire would have definitely benefited from a split.