Reviews

• 4d ago

Incredibly disturbing and brilliant, You need your brain to really take this in. Toni Collette is brilliant!

• 5d ago

sadsadsafsaflaspsfoasfjmasklfjasoifjsakdjkasldsadsadsadsafsaflaspsfoasfjmasklfjasoifjsakdjkasldsadsadsadsafsaflaspsfoasfjmasklfjasoifjsakdjkasldsadsadsadsafsaflaspsfoasfjmasklfjasoifjsakdjkasldsadsadsadsafsaflaspsfoasfjmasklfjasoifjsakdjkasldsad

• Nov 24, 2021

I was expecting so much more. This was not a horror movie, it was boring and dragged on.

• Nov 23, 2021

Barely a horror film, this movie slow rolls to an obvious ending.

Barely a horror film, this movie slow rolls to an obvious ending.

• Nov 23, 2021

Seriously essential viewing for fans of the horror genre. Welcome to the throne Ari Aster…

• Nov 20, 2021

Absolute masterpiece of a movie. Although you have to watch it twice to see why the ending makes sense it was masterfully crafted by Ari Aster, his best film by far. Still the scariest movie I've ever seen, yet to be de-throned. Its a shame Ari Aster is taking up comedy... he does quite well in the horror genre.

• Nov 13, 2021

Along with 2018's (also) Suspiria, Hereditary is the creepiest movie of the 2010's. It really stays with you and doesn't go away

• Nov 13, 2021

This movie is a mentally twisted journey that takes you to places you will never forget.

• Nov 12, 2021

Be hard to find a more over hyped movie than this. I was told repeatedly how ground breaking this film was only to watch it and discover little more than a rehash of a dozen other supernatural thrillers films made in the 70s. Tony Collete is great as she is in everything she lends her talents too. But if this is the kind of horror flick that keeps getting titled as "ground breaking" than the genre is in a lot of trouble.

• Nov 11, 2021