Holiday High School Reunion (Christmas Crush) Reviews

• Jun 08, 2019

A predictable hallmark-style film. Completely shite

A predictable hallmark-style film. Completely shite

• Dec 17, 2018

Aguarably the worst movie of all time. Do not watch. I am warning you for your own good!!!!

• Dec 15, 2018

Literally the worst movie i've ever seen. The characters all seem insane, the plotline with the teacher and former student is gross. Jonathan Bennett is the only good part of this trash heap.

• Dec 13, 2018

This movie is basically about a grown woman whoï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s best days were behind her. Apparently she is hung up on high school. The main actress laughs consistently through out the movie for no reason. I suspect that with her large crazy eyes, the way she tryï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)s to show everyone that she is still important, and how slow she is acting... she is a drug abuser for sure. This movie was terrible. Iï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2(TM)m not even sure why I finished it. I was hoping for it to get better but it just kept going down hill. Oh well..

• Dec 27, 2017

Even taking into account this is a sappy Christmas rom-com, this movie was dreadful. Sub-par acting, even by Harry Hamlin. A woman voted most likely to succeed at first refuses to attend her high school reunion with a Christmas theme, until her old Glee club and cheerleading friends drop by and convince her she could rekindle a romance left dead at the prom 10 years ago. These are some of the lamest, shallowest characters I've ever seen depicted in a movie. Things go as you'd believe them to - all her plans backfire, she's exposed for a fraud pretending to be successful, etc. She winds up getting the guy, just not the one she was after. Complete garbage.

• Nov 12, 2017

Vapid, brainless, and zero entertainment factor.

Vapid, brainless, and zero entertainment factor.

• Dec 12, 2016

Horrible ending, the must popular girl leave the hot football star, for the uglyvnerd WTF... It's slow movie too... Sucks BIG timeI want my 1 hour and 27 minutes BACK.

• Nov 19, 2016

It could have been a lot worse... Entertaining enough with a lot of random (probably unintentional) funny moments.

• Feb 01, 2016

I absolutely love this movie. In fact I know every word from the singing scene. Jonathan Bennett and Rachel Boston make the cutest couple and they just give me butterflies. Definitely recommend

• Dec 21, 2015

I kept thinking this movie couldn't be THAT bad. I mean, there are some "name" people, so it had to turn around at some point, right? Good grief this disaster was horrible.