Holidaze Reviews

• Dec 26, 2017

Jennie Garth must have felt like crap after she made this thing. Every time studios give budget for the making of nonsense films like these one, they are killing cinema. Predictable plots, forced love stories, and all that cheap and badly done efforts to match romance with christmas are surely not what the people think about when somebody say cinema is the seventh art.

• Jan 16, 2016

vaguely passable, I lost interest

vaguely passable, I lost interest

• Dec 24, 2014

I fell asleep during this generic, you can guess every moment, clearly made for tv movie. Not bad, but not great.

• Dec 04, 2014

This is a sweet holiday movie with a perfect ending.

This is a sweet holiday movie with a perfect ending.

• Dec 03, 2014

Not entirely sure what I just watched or what exactly happened. Jennie Garth kept it interesting.