Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Reviews

• Aug 26, 2019

Fine effects, a well cast Rick Moranis and plenty of charm and adventure. Helps make Honey I Shrunk the Kids, one of Disney's best live action films.

• Jul 25, 2019

For its time the special effects were good. Concept pretty cool. but i really had no emotional connection to the main characters

• Jul 13, 2019

Great set pieces but special effects didn't age well

Great set pieces but special effects didn't age well

• Jun 19, 2019

What finer way for Joe Johnston to debut his crowd-pleasing, effects-driven, high-concept-friendly directorial expertise than with "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids," an imaginative, fun, and refreshingly simple film with basic, yet effective character work, brilliant set design, and a terrific score from the late, great James Horner. Toss in the eminently likable Rick Moranis in what some would say is his most iconic role, and you get a real solid time.

• Jan 31, 2019

Fun picture with great special effects although the kids can get annoying after a while.

• Jan 24, 2019

For 1989. This movie was spectacular. Its special effects were great! Story was maybe a bit too much in the backyard grass but overall family friendly and original. 7/10

• Jul 19, 2018

A cult classic that everyone appreciates. But no reason to review this movie 29 years later, as if it was released yesterday. Filming then, was different, than how it is now. To give it 1-2 stars is just stupid. You know those who gave it a negative reviews, loved this movie when it was released lol

• Apr 27, 2018

A fun classic ‘80’s film

A fun classic ‘80’s film

• Mar 12, 2018

Hilarious at times and funny most of the other times with a fun 80's flair. Nice to see this movie after many years.

• Feb 02, 2018