Horrible Bosses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Horrible Bosses Reviews

January 14, 2017
Horrible Bosses is wildly uneven and derivative, yet Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis have surprisingly believable chemistry.
December 20, 2016
Una simpatica commedia che grazie ad un buon cast riesce ad intrattenere per tutta la sua durata. Ovviamente le solite approssimazioni e clichè sono sempre presenti, ma non rovinano una visione tutto sommato apprezzabile.
December 15, 2016
This is the movie I watch when I'm sick or not feeling good I love it but I can see why people don't like it, and Colin Farrell is amazing and absolutely hilarious in this movie.
December 5, 2016
If you love the characters, you'll love the film. If you don't, you won't.
½ December 2, 2016
Irritating to the point of almost unwatchable, with nothing remotely funny about following three unbearable retards amid stupid gags and so many homophobic/racist/sexist remarks - and Charlie Day is an awful actor who thinks that yelling in a high pitch makes him funny (it doesn't).
½ October 11, 2016
You will be laughing at the characters, cringing and biting your lip all at the same time.
½ September 5, 2016
Interesting concept but constantly plays it safe
September 5, 2016
Make it up as you waffle along rubbish.
August 29, 2016
Grandes actores en una película que debió haber sido mejor: Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis y Charlie Day se lucen interpretando a 3 empleados que deben soportar a 3 horribles jefes interpretados por Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell y Jennifer Aniston. Lo que pudo convertirse en una punzante sátira sobre el trabajo y sus dificultades, se inclina por el chiste fácil y vulgar y se aleja de clásicos del género como "Office Space" o "9 To 5". Créanme, para mí los chistes escatológicos no tienen nada de malo, pero "Horrible Bosses" no llega al nirvana cómico logrado por cintas recientes como "The Hangover". "Horrible Boses" llega a entretener y al parecer, sus actores se divirtieron muchísimo realizándola, pero no es una gran película.
August 26, 2016
Good movie... not A FILM though... a movie. The laughs were fairly original and the chemistry between the characters was awesome to watch
August 13, 2016
Mmmmmm...they made a sequel! That's Hollywood for ya!
August 12, 2016
Completely outrageous but once you get over the premiss it's an enjoyable comedy !
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
A really good and funny film a little different than I expected but it was funnier than I expected as well, Well worth a watch.
½ July 29, 2016
The film has a hard time figuring out which genre it is in due to rambling around in territories of attempted comedy, drugs, gangsterism, sexual activity and business, which as a result the plot isn't all the way composed of remarkable or screen worthy moments such as making mistakes, making messes, talking about money, wasting money, racist talk and sexually harassment and the fact that the film often repeats the same scenes 3 times just to show how similar each of the 3 heroes' relation with the 3 bosses are, but the climax and ending redeems all that where the heroes are finally able to get revenge on their bosses in ironic ways in addition to solid performances by Jennifer Aniston and Charlie Day (who played the best boss-hero relation out of the 3 pairs)
June 28, 2016
cast had a flow and made me and everyone I know saw a true friendship come alive in this fast and exhilarating movie.
June 28, 2016
I love Jennifer Aniston in this movie!!!!!
½ June 28, 2016
the hallarious truth from everyone's mind
This movie is awesome
½ June 28, 2016
great movie for what it is
½ June 28, 2016
For Nick (Jason Bateman), Kurt (Jason Sudeikis) and Dale (Charlie Day), the only thing that would make the daily grind more tolerable would be to grind their intolerable bosses into dust. Quitting is not an option, so, with the benefit of a few too many drinks and some dubious advice from a hustling ex-con, the three friends devise a convoluted and seemingly foolproof plan to rid themselves of their respective employers... permanently. There's only one problem: even the best-laid plans are only as foolproof as the brains behind them.

also stars Jennifer Aniston, Kevin Spacey, Jamie Foxx, Colin Farrell, Donald Sutherland and Julie Bowen.

directed by Seth Gordon.