Horrible Bosses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Horrible Bosses Reviews

½ April 14, 2017
It has its moments, but it feels unpolished and rushed.
March 14, 2017
One of my favourite comedy movies of all time. So many laugh out loud moments!
½ February 27, 2017
O elenco estelar e o competente diretor Seth Gordon estão visivelmente comprometidos em fazer o filme decolar (e ele até fez uma ótima bilheteria, dando origem a uma sequência), mas apesar da ótima premissa, não conseguem fazer muito com o roteiro chato e repetitivo que têm em mãos.
February 18, 2017
sleek and updated, but stupid and lowbrow
February 1, 2017
My expectations weren't high but I had hoped this would be an entertaining guilty pleasure sort of movie, but it didn't work for me. The setups were too cliched and over the top, ruining my suspension of disbelief. I found it difficult to root for the protagonists. And finally, where I had hoped it might all come together in a clever and satisfying ending, it merely floundered about and came off as disjointed.
January 22, 2017
Horrible bosses, is funny, and it has a solid premise. Great performances, hilarios dialogues, and a great script, makes this a great comedy.
January 14, 2017
Horrible Bosses is wildly uneven and derivative, yet Jason Bateman, Charlie Day and Jason Sudeikis have surprisingly believable chemistry.
December 20, 2016
Una simpatica commedia che grazie ad un buon cast riesce ad intrattenere per tutta la sua durata. Ovviamente le solite approssimazioni e clichè sono sempre presenti, ma non rovinano una visione tutto sommato apprezzabile.
December 15, 2016
This is the movie I watch when I'm sick or not feeling good I love it but I can see why people don't like it, and Colin Farrell is amazing and absolutely hilarious in this movie.
December 5, 2016
If you love the characters, you'll love the film. If you don't, you won't.
½ December 2, 2016
Irritating to the point of almost unwatchable, with nothing remotely funny about following three unbearable retards amid stupid gags and so many homophobic/racist/sexist remarks - and Charlie Day is an awful actor who thinks that yelling in a high pitch makes him funny (it doesn't).
½ October 11, 2016
You will be laughing at the characters, cringing and biting your lip all at the same time.
½ September 5, 2016
Interesting concept but constantly plays it safe
September 5, 2016
Make it up as you waffle along rubbish.
August 29, 2016
Grandes actores en una película que debió haber sido mejor: Jason Bateman, Jason Sudeikis y Charlie Day se lucen interpretando a 3 empleados que deben soportar a 3 horribles jefes interpretados por Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell y Jennifer Aniston. Lo que pudo convertirse en una punzante sátira sobre el trabajo y sus dificultades, se inclina por el chiste fácil y vulgar y se aleja de clásicos del género como "Office Space" o "9 To 5". Créanme, para mí los chistes escatológicos no tienen nada de malo, pero "Horrible Bosses" no llega al nirvana cómico logrado por cintas recientes como "The Hangover". "Horrible Boses" llega a entretener y al parecer, sus actores se divirtieron muchísimo realizándola, pero no es una gran película.
August 26, 2016
Good movie... not A FILM though... a movie. The laughs were fairly original and the chemistry between the characters was awesome to watch
August 13, 2016
Mmmmmm...they made a sequel! That's Hollywood for ya!
August 12, 2016
Completely outrageous but once you get over the premiss it's an enjoyable comedy !
jamrcla
July 29, 2016
A really good and funny film a little different than I expected but it was funnier than I expected as well, Well worth a watch.
½ July 29, 2016
The film has a hard time figuring out which genre it is in due to rambling around in territories of attempted comedy, drugs, gangsterism, sexual activity and business, which as a result the plot isn't all the way composed of remarkable or screen worthy moments such as making mistakes, making messes, talking about money, wasting money, racist talk and sexually harassment and the fact that the film often repeats the same scenes 3 times just to show how similar each of the 3 heroes' relation with the 3 bosses are, but the climax and ending redeems all that where the heroes are finally able to get revenge on their bosses in ironic ways in addition to solid performances by Jennifer Aniston and Charlie Day (who played the best boss-hero relation out of the 3 pairs)