Reviews

• Oct 01, 2013

A wonderful campy fun hot rodders movie. Great cars and dont forget the root beer!

• Oct 23, 2010

I wouldn't say this is the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's definitely down on the back side of the list.

• Aug 21, 2009

One of my favorite car movies of all time... I have always loved old Willy's and they sure did a great job with this on in the movie.... Some people get this confused with the Hot Rod movie that just came out a couple years ago because there is no image showing here.. This is the made for TV movie from 1979 and its a kick ass movie for a old one that is...