How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Reviews

February 19, 2019
Saw an advance screening. Nice finale to the series.
February 19, 2019
The perfect close for a perfect trilogy
February 19, 2019
Awesome! This movie speaks to my childhood and that is just absolutely amazing.
February 19, 2019
awful straight into the trash its just ridding on its success from all its other movies in the franchise. not the worst movie i'm just not interested there is far worse like la la land and wont you be my neighbour where people think that they know everything and pic these movies as their "Favourites" because they want to show everyone how they know "everything" about movies but they don't
February 19, 2019
Loved the trailers and love the first 2 movies. Me and the kids are all looking forward to this film.
February 19, 2019
A 10/10 film that knows how to bring a story to an end. With stunning visuals, an incredible soundtrack, and a story that will keep kids and parents alike invested, we know these movies are hard to find. Do not miss this movie. See this movie in IMAX if you have the chance. You will be blown away. The story is top notch and the ending will be enough to make anyone emotional. See this film, and then go and see this film again, and again, and again, it is nothing short of incredible.
February 19, 2019
Its so awssome the animation is fenomenal itd a really fun movie that leaves me 1/2 1/2~ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2~ 1/2 1/2 1/2 1/2~ 1/2 1/2 and put a satisfying and amazing end to an awesome francise
Lego Movie 2 should be a little worried
February 18, 2019
I loved it. So sad that it's all over hopefully their will be more. It's definitely a rollercoaster of emotions. Want to see it again that's how good it is.
February 18, 2019
Mediocre compared to the previous films. Unsmooth story, hurry paced, missing large-scaled battle. Few memorial moment.
February 18, 2019
Una historia simple pero entretenida, los dragones tienen personalidades unicos que hace querer amarlas y ver solamente de ellos, aunque hay ambientes que pudieron ser mas desarollado en la historia, pero cumple con sus efectos especiales y coloridos, el villano no me gusto mucho, lo senti demasiado debil y su aspecto fisico para nada me gusto, y bueno cuando terminas de ver la pelicula te quedas como, que esto fue todo??

Pero igual me gusto felicidades....
February 18, 2019
Seems as though it has a very similar plot as the last movie, but on a bigger scale.
February 18, 2019
Great ending for this entertaining trilogy
February 18, 2019
I watched the movie yesterday , and must say that HTD 3 , was visually beautiful , with a touching ending .
HTD has become one of the best trilogy in animated movies of my life.
Well done Dreamworks!!!
February 17, 2019
The movie was extraordinary, beautiful and heartbreaking. The best way to end a journey.
February 17, 2019
The movie has a heartfelt message of learning to love and let go, captured in the dynamic relationship Hiccup and Toothless have. There is no denying that the movie held up its end of the bargain, and concluded the series in a way that both preserves the storyline, but gives a saddening and beautiful ending to the trilogy.
February 17, 2019
100% super, 100% emotional, 100% Spannung und 100% Drachen. Einfach ein toller, witziger aber auch drauriger Film
Good film. 3.5 out of 5 stars
February 17, 2019
Oh wow. Where do i start?
Its getting great reviews.
I am perplexed as to why as i found It predictable and dull.
The music was annoying and intrusive. There were few laughs- the cinema audience did chuckle at the rather lovely dragon courtship scene. But that was it.
Yes the animation was first rate.
But i was glad when it was over.
February 17, 2019
Great movie. Great way to close out the story.
But why am I unable to leave the movie a 4/5?