How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Reviews

• 2h ago

Great conclusion to the series. For someone who has seen all of the movies it was a special movie.

• 13h ago

Perfect ending to an amazing trilogy!

Perfect ending to an amazing trilogy!

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    1d ago

I feel veeeeery much that we've done this dance before now. I definitely didn't hate The Hidden World, the animation's pretty speccy, Toothless is eternally adorable, some of the creature design is pretty cool (especially the new bad guy's beasties) and I appreciate ending a franchise on your own terms. But to me, this is still definitely the low point of the trilogy. Not crap, for sure, but hit on a lot of things I genuinely don't care for.

Toothless is so cute!!!!

Toothless is so cute!!!!

• 2d ago

Httyd 1 & 2: Totally Amazing Httyd 3: So predictable...

Httyd 1 & 2: Totally Amazing Httyd 3: So predictable...

• 2d ago

I felt very uninterested in some aspects of the movie- namely its writers having to figure out what to do with side characters like Fishlegs, Snotlout, and the twins, as well as with the villain, who I found stereotypical and boring. But I was charmed by its romantic moments, and I was blown away by a potent ending that I would never have predicted.

• 2d ago

Not as charming as their predecessor.

Not as charming as their predecessor.

one of the best movies i've ever seen

one of the best movies i've ever seen

• 4d ago

Esta película es bastante entretenida tiene una animación muy buena y una trama muy interesante, buena película para disfrutar con toda la familia

• 6d ago

After the great writing of 1 and 2 this felt very lazy.

After the great writing of 1 and 2 this felt very lazy.