I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry Reviews

½ November 14, 2017
it was better then i expected with many funny parts but not a fantastic movies, one of sandler's best though.
½ November 8, 2017
This is sort of funny in an off putting way. Lots of stereotypes played up with mixed effect for me. Overall it?s not worth paying to see l, but if you are stuck on a plane or some other killing time situation it?s not all bad.
September 30, 2017
1 Corinthians 6:9New Life Version (NLV)

The Body Is to Be Holy
9 Do you not know that sinful men will have no place in the holy nation of God? Do not be fooled. A person who does sex sins, or who worships false gods, or who is not faithful in marriage, or men who act like women, or people who do sex sins with their own sex, will have no place in the holy nation of God.

1 Corinthians 6:9King James Version (KJV)

9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
September 2, 2017
OMG...can't get those 20 minutes of my life back
July 17, 2017
I didn't really expect a lot from this film but I was pretty entertained throughout. Dan Akroyd has the best lines in the film, bar none. But I can't help but feeling that Steve Buscemi, a regular in Sandler films, deserves much better than what he got here but he was great in his role as he would be in any other role. Obviously for the first half of the film Chuck and Larry (and almost everyone else around them) were ignorant about gays and how hard they really have it, and this film portrayed that pretty realistically but it's mostly about the ignorance of others who try to control how people live their lives. One thing though Schneider's character was incredibly racist, albeit he had a few funny lines but his character could have been cut out. Oh and Jessica Biel is SMOKING HOT in this (that's the source of the 3 stars really and Dan Akroyd's lines...but mostly Jessica).
July 15, 2017
The political statement this movie makes doesn't appeal to me, but I love Adam Sandler.
½ April 10, 2017
One of the more decent Adam Sandler movies
March 20, 2017
Stupid concept. Another in a long line of un funny Sandler movies.
March 18, 2017
I've got a date to see this tonight.
March 12, 2017
Ok movie. Through all of its faulty stereotypes, cliched storytelling, heavy-handed messages and cheap gags, there are in the end some funny moments, good performances from Sandler and James and a good overall theme of equality.
½ February 12, 2017
is really funny but is dumb sometimes
½ February 11, 2017
Its heart is in the right place I suppose, but it still relies on gay stereotypes and lowbrow humor. I doubt if it enlightened many Sandler fans.
½ February 7, 2017
Its intentions are good (I think) but that's easy to forget as the film seems content with bombarding the audience with every offensive stereotype; simply using the plot as a means to get away with it. One of the worst comedies ever made and one of the only movies I've ever found genuinely offensive.
December 25, 2016
any movie with adam sandler is great.
December 6, 2016
If i was an assassin this movie would be my main method of assassination.
November 14, 2016
A funny movie that essentially introduces Kevin James to Adam Sandler's Happy Madison universe. (First viewing - Late Summer 2007 in theaters)
October 7, 2016
Sure this movie is funny at times, but ultimately the plot falls through. The funny parts in this movie aren't because of the main characters in any way. I actually find Adam Sandler's character offensive and Kevin James' character under-developed and stale. This movie could've been so good with these two actors, but they missed the opportunity.
September 23, 2016
Chuck sucks and Larry is hairy.....and fat
September 10, 2016
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry may not appeal to all tastes but the charming chemistry between its two leads, good intentions, cameos from SNL vets such as Dan Aykroyd and Rob Schneider (before he fully destroyed his career with crappy animated films from Lionsgate such as Norm of the North) and great blend of humour and heart make the film worth a watch.
August 12, 2016
Could be pretty funny or really bad.