I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry Reviews

September 23, 2016
Chuck sucks and Larry is hairy.....and fat
September 12, 2016
(First viewing - Late Summer 2007 in theaters)
September 10, 2016
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry may not appeal to all tastes but the charming chemistry between its two leads, good intentions, cameos from SNL vets such as Dan Aykroyd and Rob Schneider (before he fully destroyed his career with crappy animated films from Lionsgate such as Norm of the North) and great blend of humour and heart make the film worth a watch.
August 12, 2016
Could be pretty funny or really bad.
½ July 30, 2016
The usual Sandler mediocre slop
July 30, 2016
Been done before so nothing new but still an ok film, Not one new joke but we still laugh at them.
½ July 29, 2016
Adam Sandler was good. Kevin James average.
½ July 26, 2016
Eh...this is when Sandlers movies got stupid and took a turn for the worse. The plot is so dumb. When you think about it this would never happen. The movie is pretty homophobic and tries to clean it up as it goes. A man marries another man in order to get a pension mess cleaned up. Just dumb.
However there were funny parts in this film, and the cast was decent. That can't cover the films flaws in the long run however.
July 21, 2016
Uh? I don't know about this one.
½ July 18, 2016
The film's given rating may be slightly lower than "Billy Madison" because of being mediocrely weird at a faltered approach, even when it's more comedic with the dynamic duo of the comedy genre. However, the idea might've been squandered when being overshadowed. (C)

(Full review TBD)
June 27, 2016
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry is a hilarious and intriguing movie. Adam Sandler and Kevin James are comedy gold. I would suggest this movie.
June 27, 2016
The reason this movie is so great is not Chuck (Adam Sandler) and Larry (Kevin James). It's the supporting cast that got all my laughs. Ving Rhames is the winner in this flick. He's the one responsible for the title of this blog. His "I'm Every Woman" shower scene killed. I thoroughly enjoyed his "Bad Ass" tattoo. I'll let you guess where it's located. Steve Buscemi plays a super creep fully equipped with fanny pack. I almost fell out of my bed when I saw Dave Matthews. He has zero lines and he was still fucking excellent! Recent SNL alum suit up as well as cast members from Sandler's day, Rob Schneider & David Spade. Both show up in all their glory. Spade a little more glorious than Schneider. Chuck and Larry are great and I fully appreciate all the gay supporting themes. The reason to see this movie though is most definitely the supporting cast. So, I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry gets my seal of approval.
June 17, 2016
Ever since Kevin James joined Adam Sandler, the films only got worse. Kevin's humor is just lazy, and when he tries to get his inspiration from the late Chris Farley, how does he treat it? I'll label that with six words, WAY TOO HARD, AND BEYOND DESPERATE! Oh, I haven't forgotten about you Adam! He doesn't even care. Why should we!?
½ May 28, 2016
The idea of the movie sounds okay, but the movie is something you would expect from an Adam Sandler movie, boring, not funny, not interesting and not entertaining.
May 27, 2016
It does it's job... it makes me laugh. What else is it for?
March 5, 2016
It's funny and slightly shocking, and one of the rare movies in that Adam Sandler is in a good performance.
February 19, 2016
Saw the preview and it looks hilarious.
½ February 6, 2016
.,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦,,,,,,¢,,,,,,,¦dfgdgdggfgfjghfh,,,,¢,,,,,¦,,,¢,,,,¦,,¢,,,¦,¢,¦â¦h
January 25, 2016
this movie was freakin hilarious. they picked the 2 perfect guys for the part and how they got ving rhames to play gay ill never, ever know but it made the movie even funnier than it already was. if u dont think this movie is hilarious then you have absolutely no sense of humor at all!!!
January 17, 2016
common Adam Sandler is money!