I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry Reviews

March 20, 2017
Stupid concept. Another in a long line of un funny Sandler movies.
March 18, 2017
I've got a date to see this tonight.
March 12, 2017
Ok movie. Through all of its faulty stereotypes, cliched storytelling, heavy-handed messages and cheap gags, there are in the end some funny moments, good performances from Sandler and James and a good overall theme of equality.
½ February 12, 2017
is really funny but is dumb sometimes
½ February 11, 2017
Its heart is in the right place I suppose, but it still relies on gay stereotypes and lowbrow humor. I doubt if it enlightened many Sandler fans.
½ February 7, 2017
Its intentions are good (I think) but that's easy to forget as the film seems content with bombarding the audience with every offensive stereotype; simply using the plot as a means to get away with it. One of the worst comedies ever made and one of the only movies I've ever found genuinely offensive.
December 25, 2016
any movie with adam sandler is great.
December 6, 2016
If i was an assassin this movie would be my main method of assassination.
November 14, 2016
A funny movie that essentially introduces Kevin James to Adam Sandler's Happy Madison universe. (First viewing - Late Summer 2007 in theaters)
October 7, 2016
Sure this movie is funny at times, but ultimately the plot falls through. The funny parts in this movie aren't because of the main characters in any way. I actually find Adam Sandler's character offensive and Kevin James' character under-developed and stale. This movie could've been so good with these two actors, but they missed the opportunity.
September 23, 2016
Chuck sucks and Larry is hairy.....and fat
September 10, 2016
I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry may not appeal to all tastes but the charming chemistry between its two leads, good intentions, cameos from SNL vets such as Dan Aykroyd and Rob Schneider (before he fully destroyed his career with crappy animated films from Lionsgate such as Norm of the North) and great blend of humour and heart make the film worth a watch.
August 12, 2016
Could be pretty funny or really bad.
½ July 30, 2016
The usual Sandler mediocre slop
jamrcla
July 30, 2016
Been done before so nothing new but still an ok film, Not one new joke but we still laugh at them.
½ July 29, 2016
Adam Sandler was good. Kevin James average.
½ July 26, 2016
Eh...this is when Sandlers movies got stupid and took a turn for the worse. The plot is so dumb. When you think about it this would never happen. The movie is pretty homophobic and tries to clean it up as it goes. A man marries another man in order to get a pension mess cleaned up. Just dumb.
However there were funny parts in this film, and the cast was decent. That can't cover the films flaws in the long run however.
July 21, 2016
Uh? I don't know about this one.
½ July 18, 2016
The film's given rating may be slightly lower than "Billy Madison" because of being mediocrely weird at a faltered approach, even when it's more comedic with the dynamic duo of the comedy genre. However, the idea might've been squandered when being overshadowed. (C)

(Full review TBD)
June 27, 2016
I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry is a hilarious and intriguing movie. Adam Sandler and Kevin James are comedy gold. I would suggest this movie.